2 Month Aniversary

nelo100

Pioneer Member
About to hit my 2 month anniversary. As far as an update, there is nothing major to report, but a number of minor results so far. 1) I have few or next to no more SOB. 2) My energy level has increased 3) My O2 levels are all in excess of 95 4) My blood sugar levels for the most part have dropped to an area of what would be a normal range for a non-diabetic. 5) The swelling in my left leg is going down. 6) Sticking to Dr F diet I have lost over 30 lbs. 7) and last but not least I am sleeping on an average of 7-10 hrs per night. I am pleased with the results to date and am looking for bigger and better. Nelson

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
Typical

Geesh Nelson, No major results to report and yet you sound like a new man! This is typical for all of us who have received treatment. We forget quickly how bad off we were. No SOB almost. Do you know how many people would love to have that happen to them? I look back at my pre treatment notes and wonder how I ever got anything done in my life. I was totally crippled from SOB on lots of days. I am so happy for you Nelson. I look forward to the next report.