Detoxification

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
Here are the questions submitted for Dr. Ghen and his answers. Again, I want to thank Dr. Ghen for his very prompt and informational participation on this forum. If anyone has a question for Dr. Ghen, you may e-mail me or simply start a new thread in this forum or reply to an existing thread within this forum.

Would you care to give us your opinion on detoxing? Is this something you recommend and if so how often should it be done? Is it best to use an over the counter whole body cleanse or purchase cleanses for separate things such as candida, colon, liver, etc.?

Here?s the problem. Detox means so many things. Prime is the liver that is responsible for most of the detoxification for the body. In addition, the urine,feces and even sweat are part of your bodies ability to detox. No, I don?t recommend taking most of the products on the market. They are typically either a laxative, mild diuretic,or a minor removal of some toxins from the skin.
To perform a real detox requires a thorough knowledge of your toxic burdens, These include,medicines,insecticides,heavy metals, and byproducts of microorganisms, biochemical waste build ups,etc. Without proper testing this would not be possible. Using an over the counter product may do little to relieve the underlying cause or even worsen the existing problem.
Ok so you now saying what to do!Here are some simple tips to consider:
Drink 5-8 glasses of PURE non chlorinated water a day. (if allowed by your health care practioner)
Cut all the sugars,white flour and fried/and trans fatty foods out of your diet.
Do an exercise program for your tolerance and allowed heath level.
Saunas if permitted at a low temp. 10-120 degrees for 20 mins.
Baths with Hydrogen Peroxide-3 %.
Beyond - consider testing for heavy metals,liver functionality,Insecticide exposure,stool sample for complete digestive analysis, and mitochondrial function testing.
Remember, EVERYTHING,can be a toxin in large enough does.

Health,Happiness and Hugs