www.stemcellmexico.com

Jeannine

Pioneer Founding member
We have never heard of this clinic. We always advise people to do some checking before handing over your money. Ask to see a certificate of purity for the stem cells.

Maybe someone here has experience with them, but it's a new one for this forum.

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
Take your time

I know of no one that has benefited from Ozone treatment. This is a very expensive clinic if you want my two cents, so unless you have money to burn, I would certainly do some more research and not jump into anything. What other clinics or doctors have you contacted if I may ask?

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
Sorry, but I do not hold a lot of confidence in what sales reps say. Are there some people you can talk to directly that had treatment there that may be more independent? Also, I did take a look at the list and honestly can say there is at least one company that stands out to me on there that is a definite NO unless you just want to throw $25K away. Buyer beware is my best advice. Good luck to you. If you go through with the ozone treatment, I would love to hear back from you to get your feedback as I have just never heard of anyone that truly had it do anything for them. Everyone is different however.

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
Good to see a discussion going. I would like to hear from someone that had the treatment done at this clinic. Hopefully, it would be someone who hasn't just gone there because sometimes the euphoria wears off.

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
Another comment from Dr. Payne. Again, I would love to hear from someone who has had this therapy and found it to be helping them.

The chap who wrote the critical article is a physician & surgeon and skeptic. The views he expressed are his, not necessarily mine in whole or part. I passed the link along so folks could be availed of his spin on ozone therapy.