World's First Natural Stem Cell Enhancer

cathryn

Banned
Hello Danny,

It sounds like you have the same idea about network marketing as I once did. I came from a very traditional marketing background in which I had my own marketing and advertising firm for many years followed by twelve years with a large group of Colleges in which I was also in marketing.

I have since changed my attitude and have discovered the validity and viability of this form of marketing. Of course, you can find a rotten apple in any industry, but this is not the case with this corporation.

The following information is why StemTech HealthSciences elected to use the Network Marketing distribution channel.

The Stem Cell Theory of Renewal constitutes a new paradigm in health sciences. Likewise, StemEnhance? is the first product in a novel category of revolutionary products called ?stem cells enhancers.? Stem cell enhancers are product that supports stem cell functions in the body. Given the novel nature of both the concept and the product, a significant effort of education is required to help people become aware of this new technology. The power of networking offers a unique opportunity to generate awareness and educate people about this new paradigm. Furthermore, the MLM channel offers unique opportunities for people to develop home-based businesses and create greater financial freedom.

Additionally, I found it quite powerful to read one of the nations top economist's, Paul Zane Pilzners book titled "The Next Millionaires". In which he fully endorses Network Marketing as the best business structure for the next century. Warren Buffet, a billionaire and one of the riches men in the world, also owns several network marketing companies. And most recently I read Donald Trump and Robert Kiyosaki's book called "Why We Want You To Be Rich", where they have a chapter dedicated to guess what? Network Marketing.

By the way, you don't have to become a business builder to just buy the product! What's the problem?

Cathryn

cathryn

Banned
Hello Dolores,

StemTech Health Sciences is now a 360 million a year business and growing. The claims at this site were made by a Mr. Stephen Barrett of MLMWatch.org and he states that before taking any product, it is advisable to know whether it has been proven safe and effective for its intended purpose(s), and that with respect to StemEnhance, the following questions would have to be answered.

Frequently Asked Questions

1. What evidence shows that taking StemEnhance will improve anyone's health?
2. Has any study shown that people improved their health as a result of taking it?
3. What evidence shows that StemEnhance is safe for long-term use?
4. How can users be certain that long-term use will not cause abnormal tissue growth?
5. For whom is the product advisable?
6. Who should not take it?

These questions have been addressed at the Stem Tech website thoroughly and should be read before any assumption is made by someone who is in the business of reputing MLM businesses. See for yourself at www.majestic.stemtechbiz.com. Go to the "Learn More area" and drop down to FAQs. After the 21 facts listed there is an indepth response to Mr. Barretts accusations along with all the questions he requested, answered quite thoroughly.

It seems interesting that a company of this magnitude has only one negative claim and that is from a business thats main focus is to deface MLM companies.

Read for yourself.

Thanks,
Cathryn

Adina

Cathryn,

With all due respect, I have been involved in one of these "schemes" before, and that's exactly what Stem Tech is. All the "arguments" you presented to "prove" Stem Tech's legitimacy are the same ones all MLM companies use to justify that method of distribution and the marketing practices they use. Each and every one tells you why it's the "exception" to the MLM rule, and how this is the "best business structure for the next century." I am seriously skeptical of someone who writes a book called, "God Wants You to Be Rich." (Pilzer) Although, by gosh, I have to admit that, too, is a great marketing tool!

I have been a long time believer in and user of alternative healing methods and products. Stem Enhance may do what it says, but if it does, then I still see no reason not to put it on the open market. There are many, many ways to educate the public about the benefits of a legitimate product. All the people you quote as endorsing the system of distribution are, indeed, billionaires. However, these examples are absolute extremes and certainly not anywhere near the norm.

I don't understand why this thread - which openly defends a marketing model - has been given such latitude. Most health forums do not allow open advertising such as this, and I personally find it very offensive.

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
Adina

Adina - Cathryn is a forum member and she also is a forum sponsor. This product has done wonders for her no matter what the marketing method is. I cannot dispute this as I have met her and I can feel the enthusiasm generated by her when she tells me how much Stem Enhance has done to help her. This type of marketing is not illegal. I personally agree with you in that I wish that the product was just sold on the open market, but in today's world it is very difficult to get wide distribution of a product in stores such as Wal-Mart, Target, GNC, etc. The owner of the company is not someone I would even care to meet, but personally if the product is working for her, then it may work for others. We have an open forum here that does not follow the norm of other forums in that we allow sponsors to post information and we also allow negative feedback as well as positive feedback on anything that pertains to stem cells. We do not want anyone offended, but we will not become a censoring forum where the moderators are left to choose what topics and comments will appear on the forum. What may interest one person, totally turns another person off. I understand this. We do need forum sponsors to maintain our forum. We do have some moderate expenses and what is left (if anything) is being added to our forum fund to help others who want treatment but cannot afford the whole cost of it. Forum sponsors help with this. You are a very caring member and I know you go to bat for us on other forums, so please just ignore anything that gets you rattled on this one because I like you and I want you to visit us often.

cathryn

Banned
Cathryn,

With all due respect, I have been involved in one of these "schemes" before, and that's exactly what Stem Tech is. All the "arguments" you presented to "prove" Stem Tech's legitimacy are the same ones all MLM companies use to justify that method of distribution and the marketing practices they use. Each and every one tells you why it's the "exception" to the MLM rule, and how this is the "best business structure for the next century." I am seriously skeptical of someone who writes a book called, "God Wants You to Be Rich." (Pilzer) Although, by gosh, I have to admit that, too, is a great marketing tool!

I have been a long time believer in and user of alternative healing methods and products. Stem Enhance may do what it says, but if it does, then I still see no reason not to put it on the open market. There are many, many ways to educate the public about the benefits of a legitimate product. All the people you quote as endorsing the system of distribution are, indeed, billionaires. However, these examples are absolute extremes and certainly not anywhere near the norm.

I don't understand why this thread - which openly defends a marketing model - has been given such latitude. Most health forums do not allow open advertising such as this, and I personally find it very offensive.
Dear Adina,

You obviously are really turned off by network marketing. I have encountered others who feel the same way and I understand. Many good people have had very bad experiences as distributors for various products that are distributed this way. All I can say is this product works for me and many others and it happens to be marketed in this fashion. Many people don't sign up to be distributors they just buy the product.
I am grateful for the product because I am breathing better because of it. Period.....
Cathryn

Vic

Barbara -- As you know from the past I have been one of the staunchest defenders of this forum and all it stands for, but at this point I have to go on record as feeling that allowing/promoting this product has seriously degraded this Forum's believablity.

I would not like to see that happen at all, but I think it is definitely doing so. As a result, it will put everything else in jeopardy of being considered fraudulent...I would not feel very good about that, nor, I'm sure, would you. -- Vic

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
Product evaluation needed

Vic - I am sorry I cannot agree with you on this. The information is simply not there to debunk the product except for the way it is marketed is objectionable to some. A person can purchase this product directly and that ruins the distribution channel I would guess, but it is still possible to purchase it like that. We do allow forum sponsors. Many could argue with the entire supplement theory and not like the fact that we allow Puritan's Pride to have a link on this forum. The same is true with Stem Cell Biotherapy. I have repeatedly said that we do not endorse any of these companies or products. I personally do not want this thread to degrade into a tug of war and it is becoming that way. I do feel you are a great member and a strong supporter. Going on COPD Intl. is like the roller derby to me. I do not like the rough and tumble negative posts that seem to abound whenever anything to do with stem cells is mentioned. I thank you for your good words of the past. We do not censor or lock our threads and I think your comments on this thread can be read by other members who will evaluate them as they wish. I would like to hear from more members than just Danny about how the product actually worked or didn't work for them. To me this is about the product and not the marketing. If the product is working for people then I would love to hear from them on this thread. If it isn't then this is the spot also. I have been debunked so many times from people who think stem cell therapy is fraudulent that perhaps I just cannot see it your way because of that.

Jeannine

Pioneer Founding member
Adina & Vic

After reading about your concerns I decided to investigate. I found the following health forums:

http://www.healthforum.com/healthforum_app/index.jsp

http://www.womenshealth.org/

http://www.coolnurse.com/male_health.htm

http://www.healthboards.com/

I noticed all of these include advertising. So I don't believe this is unethical.

I know that Gary doesn't chose to use advertisers but as I told him I think he is doing a great disservice to the Efforts members. Wouldn't it be fantastic if companies that sell or rent Portable Oxygen Concentrators and other O2 equipment such as oximeters, air hoses, nebulizers could advertise there?

Instead I must have had to email at least 50 people in the past 2 years to tell them where to buy or rent an Inogen One or Sequal Eclipse. Not to mention how much time and effort it took for me to locate this equipment in the first place. I'm sure these companies would even be willing to give Efforts Members a discount on products bought as a result of viewing the ad on their forum.

My 2 cents

Last edited: