Word from Ruth and her aunt and uncle

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
Ruth's Aunt Maxine just called me. They have arrived safely in San Diego. Ruth and her uncle, Jesse, will both be having therapy for COPD on Thursday. I told her I would pass this on to everyone. She promises to keep us posted. She did say that the doctor had called a couple of times in preparation for their arrival. She also thanked Jeannine and me for our book. She said some very nice things about it that perked up my spirits for sure. We wish them all the best and look forward to hearing how everything goes for them. They drove from Texas and said it was hotter than Hades in Yuma, but now they are enjoying 76 degree weather. Jesse actually started the diet 3 weeks ago and seems to be having no problems with it. He also took the detox that the clinic provided. She also asked me how I was doing and I told her that it has actually been one of my best breathing days since I got my treatment. I hardly used any O2 today except for climbing stairs and picking up several large boxes of watermelons for my bird refuge.

Last edited: