Why not use the best???

jgp

Barb; Not that I can afford it but if most would research they would find that Ultibro Breezhaler is probably the best inhaler for COPD there is a new article in LUNG NEWS about how it helps the heart google( Breezhaler and heart) but to me they have done many trials and it also raises fev1 the most, it has a 31% reduction in exacerbations. All this can be researched, they come out in India it's called Sequadra but ADC doesn't seem to carry it yet. The good dosage is 110/50 once a day but here in the FDA kingdom it is about a third of that twice a day. That way they can double their money. Wish I could afford it is about $320 for 90 days in Canada. God bless.

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
I wonder why ADC is not carrying it. Hopefully, they will soon. I have come to like the once a day inhalers. They are so much more practical. The $320 is cheaper than I can get my 90 day supply from my Medicare plan for Breo Elipta or Anoro or most of the other ones. I have to pay $326.00 which is way too much. Thank you for posting this. There are so many inhalers now that I cannot keep them straight. This one sounds good. Keep an eye out for ADC to add it to their options.