Why I chose Stem Cells over the Ease Clinical Trial

Jeannine

Pioneer Founding member
Please read the paperwork they send you very carefully.
Also read this:
http://www.theeasetrial.com/participation.html

You have a 66% chance of actually receiving the stents. However, even if
you don't receive the stents you still go through the bronchoscopic procedure. Then you have to wait a year to find out if you were one of the recipients.

There are also many risks involved.

Based on the fact that you don't even find out for a year, I suspect this
product will take years to be approved even if it's found to be helpful.

Same as the Retinoic Acid trial. Retinoic Acid has been shown to improve lung function up to 40% in COPD patients, but yet they are still running more trials and have been for at least 8 years. I ask why?

The FDA should be help responsible for millions of people dying and suffering
when 90% of them would be willing to take the drug even if it involved risks.
It's apparent to me that the FDA must have extremely healthy people working there to be unable to understand what it's like to suffer from a disabling disease.

Rather than figure out if I fit the inclusion criteria and submit myself to hours upon hours of tests only to discover that I don't qualify or I will be receiving a placebo, I decided to take charge of my life and stop wasting time.

So, I had the stem cells. I have no regrets and my health improves daily.

Dolores

Pioneer Founding member
Last year I applied for a clinical trial that used glue to collapse the bad part of your lung. I went through days of testing and getting hyped up by doctors about how good I was going to feel after the procedure which was done through the bronchial tubes. They scheduled the procedure for me. The day before I was to go they called me and told me one of the numbers on one of the tests was a point too high and I was disqualified. I was devastated. Thank goodness for stemcells! I would never go through a clinical trial for anything.

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
Your life and time are valuable too.

Dolores, That's horrible. I haven't had anything that bad, but I did apply for the retinoic acid trials and they sent me paperwork and I talked to a nurse, etc. Then I was told that since I used O2, I wouldn't qualify. Why not ask that up front then is my question. I have more to do than fill out forms and talk to people when I don't even meet the criteria. That is probably the most refreshing thing I can think about my stem cell therapy experience. No paperwork, no muss, no fuss, no cuss, just go for it. Some people might not be comfortable with that, but I was and it is paying off and I don't have to wait around wondering if I really got any stem cells or not. I knew that the minute my IV started that I wasn't getting a placebo!

Jackie

EASE STudy vs. Stem Cell

I am new to this forum and have just been accepted into the EASE study in Boston. I have no information re: stem cell therapy and had never heard of it before my friend led me to this site. Could someone fill me in on the details of this therapy, Dr's locations, costs, results, etc. I read one person who is going to travel to El Salvador. Are these only being done out of the country?
Thank You

Jeannine

Pioneer Founding member
Jackie

You must be from New England - so am I. I was accepted into the Ease trial in Boston too, but changed my mind after reading the fine print.

If you want the details on Stem Cell Therapy I suggest that you purchase the book being sold on this forum (top fof the screen) for details.

El Savador is one option but there are others.
I will email you privately with more specifics.

Jackie

Hi Jeannine
Since you are a resident that lives close to MA. could you help me out by a name of a Dr. I could reach for some information about the stem cell therapy? Thanks, really would appreciate some info.

Jeannine

Pioneer Founding member
Jackie

If you go to the website that I sent you privately and complete the contact us information, you will be able to speak to someone whocan provide you with even more information.