Welcome to MSC Health/Dr. Branyon

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
We are still having problems with the banner for the direct link to be set up for our new sponsor, MSC Health so Jeannine has posted the website address for it near the icons on the Home Page until a proper banner can be done. This is Dr.Fredda Branyon's site and she is doing umbilical cord stem cell therapy in Panama and Rocky Point, Mexico. Jeannine and I have both spoken to Dr. Branyon and feel that her high standards will be a valuable contribution to our forum. She does provide certification for purity and is using a formulation that is very promising. If you need more information on her or her treatments, please feel free to e-mail Jeannine or me and we will pass your request on to her son Mark who takes care of this aspect for her. We do not endorse this company, but we do feel confident that her pre and post treatment protocols and high safety standards are what we want in a forum sponsor. She will be hosting the Ask the Doctor forum this month which should appear in about one week and I have asked her to please give us a short bio about herself and some information about MSC Health. That stands for My Stem Cells I was told, so once you know that, it is easy to remember.