URGENT message from ASCTA

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
Members - If you do nothing else today, sign up here and get your doctor (s) to sign up too. This is extremely important. This is certainly what I have been wanting - a group of physicians and patients and other interested people working together to get treatment legalized in the U.S. as it should be. Ask your family and friends to sign up and to get their doctors involved too. I would like Dr. Centano's estimate of the number of doctors on board by summer to be way low. Thank you Dr. Centano and all the other great pioneering doctors who really are working to help us.

http://safestemcells.org/ I think your members could dramatically benefit from this physician movement. We intend to have about 300 doctors on board by summer.

Chris Centeno, M.D.

Once you are into the site click on JOIN on the left hand side. TAKE ACTION TODAY!!!!

Last edited:

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
Posted for Dr. Payne

I not only joined, but posted the info on my FACEBOOK page and then e-mailed it to staff and supporters of Weller Health Institute & Laboratory, Dr. Ramirez and Nepsis-Mexico.

Dr. Anthony G. Payne
Anthony G. Payne, Ph.D.
Biological Theoretician & Senior Science Writer
Weller Health Institute & Laboratory
3103 South El Camino Real
San Clemente, CA. 92673

Jan

Pioneer Founding member
URGENT message from ASCTA

Thank goodness for these caring doctors and others who will follow their lead.

I have joined and am so excited that this is happening, at last.

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
Don't Delay - Sign Up Now - It's Free

I received a message from Dr. Centano thanking us. I know we can do even better. If you haven't joined ASCTA and also asked your family, friends and physicians to join, then delay no more. The FDA wants to consider our own stem cells as drugs. Believe me, this is not progress. Please, please join Dr. Centano and many others in demanding that this not happen and insisting that adult stem cell therapy be made legal in the U.S. It's free to join. You won't be put on any lists to receive crazy e-mails that you don't want. If you are reading this forum, then you must have an interest in stem cells and your health and this is what this movement is all about. TAKE ACTION NOW