Update

Ross

Hi everyone,

First I want to thank Rose for all her help. Finally I got the new Computer and it took awhile to get all the bugs ironed out. I had to change all the programs because everything else in my old computer was out dated. It has been a little over 6 months since my Injection of Stem Cells.

Thanks to Barbara and Jeannine's book I was able to ride Mr Toad without getting bucked off, however I do have alot of saddle sores. IT WAS A WILD RIDE AT TIMES. I have had alot of improvements in some things and slow improvements in other ways I have a lot more stamina, and I'm able to eat better. Believe it or not I am growing hair in my bald spot on my head It has to be from the Stem Cells.

At times I really can breath better but not for very long, I'm still on Oxygen and my blood OX has really improved,most of the time it reads 95 or 97. I know this procedure saved my life.

Ross

rosech44

Good To Hear From You

Ross----

Glad You Are Back On Line----sounds Like You Are Doing Pretty Good---- Give My Love To Fran---keep On Breathing

Jeannine

Pioneer Founding member
Ross

Wonderful news! Thanks for the update. It makes me feel good that we were able to help you. Like you - I believe that without the stem cells I wouldn't be working today.