Update

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
Ha Ha Ha

Well, don't think your spongebob comment wasn't just as funny. I can picture you now.

Howard

Hang in there

You two, Barb and Jeannine, will be happy to hear that the Robins arrived a couple of days ago on their way back north and the jonquils are blooming.

Jeannine

Pioneer Founding member
Howard

I hope the robins hurry it up so the weather will change. Our jonquils won't appear until May.

My in-laws (who live in MS) attended a Camellia show last weekend where they are judges. If I tried to grow anything outdoors before Memorial Day it would be frostbitten. GRRR!

I remember one year we went down to visit them two weeks before Christmas and my mother-in-law had just cut some Camellias and placed them in a vase for me.

Some day I will escape this horrible weather. So far today it's rained, sleeted and now it's snowing.

Howard

5 Month's Update

Not much change from last month except for the setback previously reported. Still on 1 Lpm for most all activities but go up to two and sometimes even three on real stressful situations. Try to stay close to the house and away from the flu bug that is very prevalent in our area. So far, so good. Get PFT on 12 March. Wish me luck on some good numbers.

Thanks

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
Good luck Howard

I want to wish you good luck now and for that test! Remember to stay calm for the test and not to catch something a day before you have to get the test. I have had that happen more times than I care to remember. Maybe, it is mental. I would get too stressed thinking of the test (which is only a test by the way and not necessarily indicative of how a person normally feels) and invariably catch some crud before I went. Tell the doctor the next time you take the test you would prefer something simpler like multiple choice. Seriously, Howard, I do hope you get over the bug you've had soon. You will bounce back better than ever.