Update your signature if you've had therapy

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
Any member that would like to have their treatment date appear below their name on the member list, needs to go to the User CP on the Home page (on the far left in the darker blue area) after you log in. Click that and then click edit signature and you can add your treatment date. This way when you post, others will know that you have had treatment and when.

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
Thank you for the donations

I am assuming you are talking about the T-shirts you got for your nice donation. I think having the date on them is very special. Thanks to you and thanks to Bev who also ordered one. The forum gods will shine brightly on both of you and exempt you from eating tofu for one whole week.

Howard

I'll take the risk

At risk of offending the forum gods/godesses, I can only say this: I got along without the four-letter word before I met it, I can get along without it now....and forever.

Howard

Random Thoughts

Just happened to catch a show last night on the Science Channel titled "How It's Made". The irony of it all is that two of the products being shown how they were made were (drum roll) tofu and toilet paper. Not surprisingly, there was not a whole lot of difference in the process. The major differences were one was made from soy beans and the other from trees and one was made in convenient, perforated rolls.

They failed to do a palatibility (sp) test on either product so I thought perhaps we could find some grant money somewhere so Barb could do further research. All in favor say "Aye".

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
T is for.........

It sounds like you would be the perfect candidate to test both products, maybe even at the same time. I am very proud of you staying up late to watch this show. Maybe, they were just doing things alphabetically and this was the T week. Did you learn anything that you care to pass on? Maybe, I should have worded that differently.

Howard

Where?

Where, oh where, is my support group? Well, Barbara, I guess we finally wore out the tofu thing. Been fun.

Howard

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
I was told that someone complained about too much tofu. I seriously only eat it about once a week. I hope no one really thinks our little tofu feud was for real. I enjoy giving you a ration of tofu on a regular basis. Maybe, we will have to find a new subject that we can disagree about. It was fun while it lasted.