update on Ava Grace

Tami03

Hello everyone, sorry it has been so long but I needed a break for a while. I have GREAT news about Ava. We recently went to the doctor and I had them check her head circumference and it was at 17 inches, it was 15.75 in Nov 08 and had been that way for some time. She is also almost ready for a push to talk type of communication device. Her movements are sooo much more fluid and we are in the process of getting her more equipment for her to allow for her mobility. Also we are getting different braces which will help her to walk without scissoring he legs!!! and to break up her tone. People these aren't just tiny steps we are making!!!! Plus she UNDERSTANDS commands, like Ava bend your knee, Ava don't bite, SHE UNDERSTANDS!!!! Her cognitive developmental has shown rapid and monumental progress. We are hopefully going to go to Florida in Oct for autoglous treatment with Dr Feinerman, 11 months after the Peru trip. I can't wait to show her off. How much more PROOF do they need?

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
Tami - How totally awesome. This must be so exciting for you and your family. I have missed you, but the news is well worth waiting for. Thanks for the update.

dana@scrtc.com

I am so excited for Ava and for your family! This is wonderful, thanks Tami for being such a dedicated Mom and advocate for stem cell treatments!
Dana

Mysty119

Tami

Oh Tami,---I am soooo happy for you and your family! What a wonderful thing it must be to see all these improvements in your child. My best to all of you.

Tami03

Thanks you all. To those of you who has had autoglous treatments. We are hopefully going to go to Dr Feinerman this fall for this treatment for Ava any advice?

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
Yes, Go when he is having his birthday party! I heard he was postponing it until the fall even though his birthday is next month.

Seriously, the treatment is a piece of cake. Ava should have no problem.