Update from Dr. Payne on 2 sALS patients treated at Nepsis

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
Posted with permission from Dr. Payne. Thank you for the updates.

Two of the six sALS patients treated to-date as part of the Nepsis stem cell medicine program (Mexico) have undergone re-treatment during the past 2 weeks -- namely Chief Jerry Porter and Mr. Fred Jenkins (Case history entries on the Nepsis website were updated yesterday evening) Their bone marrow derived stem & precursor cells were processed using technology & lab methods that Incorporated advancements made only during the past 15 days or so. The preliminary responses of both men is most encouraging!

Update: Chief Porter was treated using the latest advance in Nepsis?s cell programming and targeting technology on August 11th. On 8-24 he sent an e-mail to NI patient educator-program liaison Dr. Payne in which he shared the following:

* My walking is much better
* Both my superior and inferior extensor muscles appear to be stronger
* Both biceps and deltoids are stronger
* All fingers on the left hand have improved range of motion
* Overall energy is much better

Update: On 8-18-09 Fred Jenkins was treated with autologous bone marrow & adipose tissue derived cells produced using the latest advances in Nepsis?s lab technology. Six days later Jenkins spoke with Nepsis patient educator-program liaison, Dr. Payne, and relayed the fact he is experiencing improved use of the fingers of his left hand.

~Anthony G. Payne, Ph.D.

Thank you for posting this...

Updates on Nepsis are a primary reason why I keep checking this webpage. Thank you for posting it... :)
Dave Snow