Up Date- SCB 1-31-08

B.J.

Hi All,

I hope everyone is doing well. I just wanted to share some wonderful news with everyone!
I know it has only be a little over 2 week since my Stem Cell Transplant but, I have to say I am having changes that other than taking HGH(over 1 month) and having the SCT I have not changed any medications at all. On that note, I am still able to move my toes,my circulation is much better in my left leg and foot, my energy level is way up and I am not taking naps as I am not tired in the afternoon as before, I find myself just walking away from my walker and not using it unless I go out. I actually cleaned my home and did not use my walker to help balance me, my daughter check my muscle strength and oh my gosh she could not believe how much stronger I seem to be now compared to before my treatment. My upper part of my arms are much firmer and one can actually see definition of real muscle that I also did not have before.

What is happening?? Could the stem cell transplant actually be making such a dramatic change so quickly? It is HGH are is it combination of BOTH?? I don't know but, we are all so excited about these improvement's. I have a call into Casey and Dr. Feinerman to go over all of this and hopefully they may be able to answer these questions for me. I don't want to 'Jump the gun' so to speak but, it certainly is not my imagination as my family has notice the improvement also!

I need you guys input of this and what you may think.

I am just thrilled but, would really like for Casey are actually Dr. F. to confirm that it is are is not due to the SCT.

Let me know your input!! Take care and of course I will have another update as soon as I speak to either one of them.

Jeannine

Pioneer Founding member
BJ

I am very pleased to hear that you are seeing improvements.

It might be too early for the stem cells to be displaying any changes; however as part of the stem cell treatment there are also growth factors included in the treatment to encourage the proliferation and engraftment. The GENF20 (HGH releaser) may be also playing a role. I know that I feel much better when I take them twice a day.

B.J.

<
BJ

I am very pleased to hear that you are seeing improvements.

It might be too early for the stem cells to be displaying any changes; however as part of the stem cell treatment there are also growth factors included in the treatment to encourage the proliferation and engraftment. The GENF20 (HGH releaser) may be also playing a role. I know that I feel much better when I take them twice a day.
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Jeannine,

Thank you for replying! You are probably right! I am thankful for what ever is happening and what it is that may be helping. I can just imagine how those little stem cells are going to work.:)

I also wanted to ask you where I can buy a t-shirt, etc. I know I read it in a post but, I cannot remember where I read it. I would really like to have several if they are available. Thanks! Have a Great Day. :)

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
Hooray for B.J.

B.J. - This is such good news. Your enthusiasm for life is obviously getting a boost too. I think some people immediately feel a benefit from the stem cell therapy. As Jeannine says, it may be too early for engraftment, but nonetheless, the total cocktail that you received with the growth factors may indeed be giving you early benefits. The HGH among other products has a cumulative effect also. I can't think of any supplements, vitamins or treatments for chronic illness that are overnight successes. Even things such as HBOT, laser, acupuncture require months of treatment. The HGH is no different and after using it for one month you may just be getting the energy effect it has on many of us. I am like the Energizer bunny and I like it. One word of caution and I don't mean to be a wet blanket, but if you follow the norm, beware of Mr. Toad's Wild Ride which fortunately is only temporary. I wish you continued improvement and thanks for posting.

We do have T-shirts available for our members. If anyone is interested, please e-mail me. We can do caps, towels, sweatshirts, calendars, etc. with our design or yours. I am very proud to be a Stem Cell Pioneer and I love my t-shirt that tells people that I have had stem cell therapy.

Last edited:

B.J.

Hi Miss Energizer Bunny :)

I know what you are saying as I use to be the same way all of the time! Actually, it feels rather strange to actually have this much energy as it has been so long since I have felt this way that one tends to adapt to not being that way and try to except it but, I just could not except it and that is why I just kept researching and I found you guys. What a wonderful thing for me and so many others. It truly is a blessing and if Mr. Toad shows his face I will deal with him too! :eek: He will not beat me so the race is on.

In 12 years I have never given up and I never will. I have been to the bottom and back again many times and what ever it takes to fight my disease I will do it. I truly believe you cannot give up no matter how bad some days can be as tomorrow is a new day.

Keep on going Miss Energizer Bunny!

Thanks, for replying to this!!