Unlock Secrets in Your Own DNA

Jeannine

Pioneer Founding member
I ordered a DNA Test a few months ago from 23andme.com and was very pleased with the results:

https://www.23andme.com/?utm_medium=cpa&utm_campaign=affiliate&utm_source=cj

I discovered that I have a high risk for Glaucoma, Macular Degeneration, in addition to Ulcerative Colitis. I also discovered that I do carry several genes that gave me a higher risk than normal for having COPD.

In addition to medical information I also discovered that I have 2.6% Neanderthal DNA and have German, Icelander, Swedish, Norwegian in addition to British and Irish ancestry. There is much more to discover as well.

After you purchase the test, about a week later you receive the test kit in the mail. You have to fill a small tube with Saliva and then mail it back. They provide all shipping materials and costs. About 4 weeks later I received an email telling me my results were ready. I went to their website and logged in and saw my results.

PS: I also discovered I share some DNA with at least 680 other people who took the test and have been in contact with several.

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
That's pretty awesome Jeannine. I know if I get the test it will show positive for NoVac disease.

In all seriousness, this is incredible that a simple test can be given that provides such important information.

yorkere

DNA Testing

Thanks so much for posting this...I've heard of these tests before, but had no idea that they'd become so reasonable in cost...

I bookmarked their Web page, and intend to do this myself in the near future...

Thanks again!

Robert