Time for an introduction

Dean Grey

I feel a bit out of place posting here as I'm not the one with COPD. I'm from a very private family and not very prone to sharing, leave it to say I have a close family member suffering from COPD and am doing my own research into the disease and the various forms of treatment. I have a genuine interest in stem cell therapy and am hoping to find some positive anecdotal info here. Thank you all.

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
Welcome to the forum. There are a lot of caregivers on this forum. Make sure to check this month's Ask the Doctor in the Spotlight section. Dr. Lopez addresses several questions concerning COPD. You may also submit questions for the Ask the Doctor forum. I am now accepting questions for December. Please send all questions to my e-mail found by clicking on Community, then members, then B, then Barbara (just plain Barbara).

The current month's Ask the Doctor is always found in the Spotlight Section. All other months can be found in the Ask the Doctor forum. I think you will find many COPD questions asked and answered since there are quite a few members that have COPD.

We also have a forum specifically for COPD. It can be found at www.copdliving.com