This defies categorization

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
I just had to post this in this forum because it is bizarre. Casey Nabavi who says he founded and formed Stem Cell Biotherapy, headquartered in California, is sending out letters to former patients letting them know that "despite our best efforts, it is getting increasingly more difficult for us to operate. The clinics, where procedures are performed, are located outside the U.S. Physicians, performing the procedures, are also located outside the U.S. An ever increasing number of patients reside outside the U.S.

This is at a time when many countries, including several European nations are making it easier for clinics to perform these types of procedures. More importantly for us, they are making it easier for programs like ours, interested in collecting clinical research data, to operate and to publish.

The hard news: We are winding down our operation and Stem Cell Biotherapy will cease operation by the end of 2008. My former partnership with Burton Feinerman is now dissolved and we will be going our separate ways.

The great news: I'm forming a new company in Europe and you'll receive detailed information about the new entity in 30 days."

This letter makes no sense since SCB has been giving treatment outside the U.S. In my opinion this is just another manipulative move to rid himself of the major problems that he is incurring both legal and otherwise with his questionable operation. Red flags fly in Europe too.