Things that influence results

John

Pioneer Founding member
I would like to know how a person?s age influences that umbilical cord blood stem cell procedure in relation to how poor your breathing numbers go. In other words, what influences you results more, your age or the state of your lungs. I'm old, I have terrible breathing test numbers and I'm ugly so I guess I'm not going to do to well. LOLOLOL
John

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
Influences on success

The doctor where I had my stem cell therapy said that almost everyone he has treated had achieved some success. He felt that if you were in generally good health (except for having COPD) that you would probably have better results. He also said that if you are very overweight that this might mean less success. As far as age, I do not think that is as big a barrier as some think. One of our members, is 77 years old and his treatment has really improved his health. He has been out of town and I am hoping he will post his story when he returns. Stem cell therapy does not have an age cap like transplant for instance. Now for the last part of the question. Will it make you handsome or beautiful? I had to laugh because when I returned home from my treatment I received an e-mail from the company that said my skin would feel rejuvenated in about 3 weeks. I thought to myself, I went through all this to have rejuvenated skin? Well, I never noticed it. You sound like you are lots of fun and personally I think a good sense of humor is a lot better than a drop dead gorgeous guy who is totally boring. Now, if you know of any drop dead gorgeous guys who have a great sense humor............................

bridget

questions

dear barbara,
we are in the process, again, to the stem cell treatment for my mom. We were sidetracked as i had to spend 6 weeks bedside with my sister while she underwent a liver transplant. Not a lot of fun. Some questions: Where can i get a power lung for my mom. i assume it is something that helps copd patients. ; can you send me a copy of the diet and supplement list? ; do you need a passport to get back into the us from mexico?
i am thrilled at the wonderful results everyone is getting. someday this will be available for everybody but i fear that the power mongers ( the pharmacutical companies for one) will put up tremendous blockades if it threatens to cut into thier profits.
I take DHEA everyday ( 50 mg) it is a hormone that you have in your body in abundance until you are 30 or so years old when it tapers off. I can tell you that it changed my life. i feel like my old self and i have lots of energy and don't get tired out. you can buy it over the counter but make sure it is from a good company that really does put 50mg of dhea into every capsule!!. you can also take smaller does but 50 mg worked best for me. most doctors don't even know what itiis but iam lucky in that my gyno is and endocrinologist and he is much more savy than the average bear. i have taken it for about 10 years. if you take massive doses, it can cause liver damage but then if you drink too many drinks it does the same thing!!!
Cheers!
Bridget

sp1d3rdan

Dhea

Bridget,

Is this for general health or is this for COPD? The reason I ask is that I am wondering how it helps and if it would benefit others on the forum not just COPD patients. Thanks.

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
I am relieved to hear from you, Bridget

Welcome back Bridget, I too am interested to know if DHEA works for COPD. Does your mom take it? As for supplements and the diet for the company where I went, you can find it in our book (I hope you still want one like you said you did). These are for post stem cell usage. Not all doctors even recommend a diet or supplement regimen, but where I went they did. The doctor where I went is into anti-aging and he considers it a very important part of the therapy. As far as a passport, none is needed if your mother gets treatment in 2007 in Mexico and drives or is driven across the border. As of 2008, passports will be needed for anyone leaving the U.S. by any method. There is a thread on it on our forum if you ask for it under the search section. If she won't be getting therapy until after 2007, she should apply for a passport now because they are way behind in issuing them. I hope this helps.

Last edited: