The passing of another Pioneer

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
On October 17, member gfergo9 lost his beloved wife, Monique, to Parkinson's Disease. gfergo9 is a great advocate for stem cell therapy and did everything he could to try to help his wife Monique. My thoughts are with you and your family gfergo9.

gfergo9

Passing of gfergo9's wife

On October 17, member gfergo9 lost his beloved wife, Monique, to Parkinson's Disease. gfergo9 is a great advocate for stem cell therapy and did everything he could to try to help his wife Monique. My thoughts are with you and your family gfergo9.
I certainly did all I could to help my wife, including two stem cell treatments by IV, plus a multiplicity of other treatments and therapies. Despite all of this, the disease progressed rapidly which led to severe swallowing problems culminating with pneumonia and death. I believe that Parkinsons Disease and MSA can be successfully treated, especially in the earlier stages with a more invasive stem cell therapy, as SCT by IV is definitely ineffective.
gfergo9

Cynthia

I'm so sorry

May God bring you and your family peace. May he comfort you knowing Monique is home with him at peace. You went beyond the call of a caregiver, husband and friend. Find peace and love in the memories you cherish.

gfergo9

A Blessing

Thank you Cynthia for your kind words of comfort. In a way, Monique's passing was a blessing from God, as she had no quality of life, unable to talk or walk and extremely rigid all over. It was agonizing for her to unable to communicate, as her mind was still totally in tact. God's timing was perfect as I was at a stage of a complete burnout, and soon would have been unable to care for her, and she did not was to go to a nursing home. She was truly ready to be with the Lord, and even said so 3 days before going to the hospital, where she died. I am looking forward in joining her soon, as we all know that our time here on earth is like a vapor and short lived.