The passing of another Pioneer

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
I am very sorry to announce that Bea Luis who posted as mysty119 passed away today. She was very active and a wonderful lady. I was fortunate enough to meet her last February. She will be sadly missed on this forum. My sympathy to her husband John and her family.

jill

Banned
Bea

This is so sad,Bea would write and encourage me all the way,I'll miss you Bea,,God Bless, Thought's are with Bea's family

Jeannine

Pioneer Founding member
I am devastated and in shock.

I will miss you Bea. You were a wonderful person and a pioneer.

My condolences to her family.

Jim

Bea

I'm overwhelmed and devastated to hear this. I no sooner showed my face on here, and Bea reached out to me and took me by the hand. We mostly discussed the aspects and technicalities of lung transplant evaluations (privately). I just checked, and our last correspondence was on June 16. She gave no indication of being so ill. Indeed, she seemed very happy and optimistic. She was a lovely and caring lady and I'm so glad she came into my life, if only for the briefest of moments. Rest easy now, Bea, your fight is over.

My most heartfelt condolences to those she left behind.

- Jim

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
Jim - Her husband said she hadn't been feeling very well for the last two weeks. She was a very optimistic person. A very nice lady all around and a terrific Pioneer. It truly is hard for me to believe she is gone.