Thank You

Freedom

Having seen the negative postings on other sites regarding this treatment, I, for one, would like to commend each and every one of you for your courage and for being willing to become pioneers in finding a cure.

You are my heros, and it is refreshing to know that so many are willing to look outside of the confines of severely lacking traditional medicine to 'go where none have gone before'. It is impossible to make new discoveries without pioneers such as yourselves. We can no longer depend on the FDA to work in our best interest when they benefit financially from simply not finding a cure. You will certainly be recorded in history as the courageuos, the brave, and quite possibly the facilitators of life saving new procedures.

Thank You Again
Freedom

Jeannine

Pioneer Founding member
Freedom

Thank you for the kind words.

You are correct about the FDA. I watched Dr Rosenfeld this morning on the Fox News Channel and he said that Red Yeast Rice no longer works for lowering cholesterol. Why? It appears that the FDA investigated its success and discovered that Red Yeast Rice naturally contains a chemical called lovastatin which is responsible for its success. However, because lovastatin is used in cholesterol lowering prescriptions it is now a controlled drug and the FDA has ordered it be removed from Red Yeast Rice before selling it. As a result, Red Yeast Rice is worthless without it.

Good old FDA - Aren't they really looking out for us? there is no money to be made with stem cells because they cannot be patented. So this explains why there is little interest being shown by the pharmeceutical companies.

Here's a link to an article about this. Should be in Ripley's Believe it or Not as it is even more outrageous than some included in Ripley's

http://heartdisease.about.com/cs/cholesterol/a/Nrxcol_rry.htm

Anastasia

Big Pharma...

Is behind the government's position on stem cells. Have any of you calculated the lost revenue you will be responsible for (hallelujah!!!) when you don't need your meds any longer? Nelson has been using about $2,700. (that's 2 thousands, 7 hundred) a MONTH for several years now. :mad: