stroke

karl wagner

O.K. my Friend is back from his stroke treatment in Mexico with Dr. Payne and Ramirez. I did not go but they said it went well. He had a few in the U.S. treatments but got nothing to speak of out of them. This treatment has the thing i believe to be the most important. 1. direct injection He was cathed in the leg though the heart and lungs and injected as close the damaged tissue as possible. 2 Adult cells ( bone Marrow ) heavily expanded. No cord blood. I'm not condemning cord blood , I just don't think someone Else's DNA is needed for as injury. There was nothing wrong with the area before the stroke. Maybe to much of my own opinion here.This seemed to be the strongest treatment we could find while still being safe. I'll keep posting results.

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
Thanks Karl. I look forward to hearing more. Any idea of how many stem cells he got infused?

karl wagner

hey barbara, they said in the 150,000,000 range. They were multipotent, pluripotant, mesenchymal and miami cells all of witch differentiate into neurons.

Karl wagner
treated march 3 2008

Before and After scans?

Karl,
Do you know if a before SPECT or other type of brain image scan was done prior to the stem cells in order to document the anticipated behavioural improvements?
Thanks,
Dave Snow