StemEnhance - is this for real?

TheBaron

This website provides a link to a company that produces a product called StemEnhance?

It is there that this is the first and only all natural supplement that supports the natural release of Stem Cells from your bone marrow.

Is this for real?

Does this product have the appropriate authorities approval?

If this product does what it claims, i.e. increasing the release of stem cells from ones bone marrow by 25% which they claim is equivalent to 3-4 million stem cells released into the blood stream - why is not everybody taking this at around $59 a pop instead of paying anything up to $30,000 for such treatment which involves a rather painful bone marrow extraction and the IV application of these stem cells?

I read on another forum site that these algae are rather dangerous to ones health!

Does anyone have any further information? Have you been taking StemEnhance? Would you mind sharing your experiences with us - I mean real people not those who are doing the selling ;)

Jeannine

Pioneer Founding member
The Baron

I took Stem Enhance for about one month recently. I noticed I had more energy but then I did receive stem cells in April so I couldn't tell which was responsible.

I think if you visit their site the product has a patent of some sort.

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
Stem Enhance

Baron - I think several of us on this forum have tried Stem Enhance. I have met Cathryn who does a sponsor ad on here and she is undeniably helped by this product. For me, I have a hard time evaluating anything because I cannot relate whether it is my stem cell transplant making me have an improvement of some sort or my supplements, etc. I do know I was using it when I got tired and it gave me a boost for sure. I cannot think it can do as much as a stem cell transplant, but it sure as heck has done wonders for Cathryn and evidently a lot of other people who have tried it. She has not had stem cell therapy. You ask why someone wouldn't just take that and not go through a transplant. First of all, my transplant cost was no where near what you are quoting and secondly I am looking for something that will make me like normal people who don't have to worry about meds and things all the time to make them feel better. I would dearly love to be 100 percent well and then I think I would probably find the Stem Enhance a very useful product for a daily pick me up. Unfortunately, I am no spring chicken (or duck since I am a duck lover) and towards the end of a grueling day, it would be nice to think I could stimulate a few stem cells to keep me going until bedtime.