Stemedix

Liz

I had a blood clot at T7 years ago which left my right side weakened. I am looking at Stemedix for stem cell therapy. My goal is to build muscle strength to aid in walking. Has anyone used Stemedix? They have offices in FL.

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
Who are the doctors involved? I couldn't tell from their website. Have you done any comparing with other clinics? I take it you have exhausted all types of physical therapy. What kind of treatment is Stemedix offering you?

Liz

I have requested the name)(s) of physicians, but to date haven't received a reply. I'm dealing with Fred Palmer, Coordinator (salesman). I have tried all sorts of PT to no avail.

Will be out of town for a couple of weeks and will check with Palmer again.

Also looking at Believing Recovery Center in Tampa, FL. Have yet to fill out their patient forms.

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
I would insist on knowing the name of the doctor(s). The Believing Recovery Center program looks very interesting. Please let us know what you decide. Most readers here are interested in stem cells as well as alternative therapies.

Liz

Believing Recovery Center, Tampa, FL

Got in touch with BRC and found they were offering five visits for free. Took them up on their offer and was pleasantly surprised. Iris was in charge of my PT. She was so dedicated and caring. The one on one care is designed for spinal cord injury patients with the main goal of building and retaining muscle strength.

They opened last August and have not built a large clientele to date. They do not take Medicare. The man who opened the office is from Brazil and paralyzed himself. He works out three hours every day to keep muscle strength in hopes of someday receiving stem cell therapy.

I found all the staff to be very interested in my particular problem. I have been to PT many times but found these people more dedicated to the craft.

I'm taking a break and working out at home.

I would highly recommended this office and staff.

Forgot to mention the up-to-date equipment. They have the very latest in everything.

Bobcat

Sounds like a lot of caring people there. I wish I lived in the area. Hopefully they will build up a clientele so that they can continue to provide their services.