Stem Cells and Cerebral Palsy

felicia

amanda treated with stem cells with Dr. Rader

My journey began on June 19, 1998, when my daughter Amanda was born. The doctors told me that Amanda had Cerebral Palsy. They said that she was very severe and had very extensive brain damage. Her brain scan showed that she had virtually no cortex left on the SPECT scan showed a devastating loss of the cortex. It also appeared that a large segment of the brain was missing due to brain edema. Like any parent I was in shock. I did not know what to do or where to turn.

As the days and months passed by we noticed she was not doing anything that she should be doing developmentally for the age of 9 months. Her head and spine arched back and always stayed on the left side with her head, and her eyes were always rolled up.

At the age of 9 months Amanda started doing Hyperbaric Oxygen. We noticed that her spascity was reduced, she was sleeping better, her nystagma was less and her vision improved. The next brain scan showed that there was more blood flow to her brain. We did Hyperbaric Oxygen for 1 year.

Amanda had turned 2 years old and she was better since the Hyperbaric Oxygen. She still had her head arched back but it was less. Her eyes would roll up less and her spasticity was less also. However, she was still not able to walk, talk, smile, or suck her bottle or look at us.

We heard about Fetal Stem Cell Therapy and I was very excited. I gave it a lot of thought about whether I should take Amanda or not, and I decided I would give it a try since I had nothing to loose because Amanda was already brain damaged enough. I followed my instinct and my heart.

We started to do Stem Cell Therapy when Amanda was 2 years old. Today Amanda is 9 years old and here are the changes we saw in the last 7 years with doing Fetal Stem Cells.
Amanda was not able to suck her bottle at the age of 2 but she now is able to suck her bottle and her sucking coordination came back.
Her eyes are more alive, alert and expressive. She now turns her head and eyes to look at me when I call her but before there was no response. Her hands are now more opened up too. The best thing that I love now is she is able to give me a huge smile. For me that smile means one million words! She is a lot more active and pays attention to what is going on around her and she understands a lot more too.
Amanda is now learning how to crawl, which is so amazing! She is able to stand up by herself for a few seconds. She wants to achieve it so badly that she puts all her energy into trying. We have done EEG?S and it has shown that her readings are much better. She is able to express herself with a sad face and she babbles more. I noticed she understand a lot more now they are periods that she does not eat breakfast and when I tell her if you eat daddy will play with you, within 10 minutes she is done her breakfast. At night she will call me and let me know she wants to drink, and goes back to sleep after her drinking this is a big step for her to call me, she is understanding more and more. Her brain scan showed an increase in the size of the cortex too. And now the best for last she mumbles ?MAMA? which is the best gift she could give me. We have gone for more stem cells and Amanda is improving a lot on her babbling more new sounds are coming out, she could go on for hours now and babble this is new for us. My husband also noticed when we ignore her now she will just look and say out loud HEY, she also is learning how to sit on her own when doing therapy, the therapist holds only her hands and the rest Amanda tries to balance herself. The new thing Amanda has just done is learned how to roll over, just 3 weeks ago I put Amanda on my bed with pillows on each side, I was gone for just 1 minute and I hear a boom, it was Amanda that rolled off my bed and fell on the floor. My god thank god she did not get hurt she landed on her belly. Now I know that Amanda is able to do a full roll over before 3 weeks ago she was not able, she would only go halfway and get stuck, I guess now she figured it out, and I put her on the floor from now on. Now she will look straight at me and start to talk to me in her babbles language. It feels good to have some sounds in the house now. I thank god everyday for giving her a chance to doing Fetal Stem Cells it has changed my life amazing and full of happiness in my heart.

There is a video of Ricci Kilgore she had an accident and left her with a spinal cord injury ever since stem cells with Dr. Rader she is able to walk now. Below is the video just click on the link.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kbozmOL1kSY

If you need any help please email me.

Thank you

Felicia Gallo
email: felicia_gallo@yahoo.com

shazza

hi felicia

l was just wondering how amanda was doing,im glad to read shes dong well . l saw the video about ricci kilgore, she had 3 treatments didnt she how many has amanda had so far? l must admit it does bother me how many treatments patients need im quite bad myself so know i'd need many trearments!
sharon