Stem Cell Treatment in Colorado

shazza

hi paul

Just wanting to know if anyone has used them or knows of anyone who has used them and how they are doing
barbara jeannine and a number of others on here have used the SCB clinic you talk about,and there are others who are going in the next few months, im hoping to go too im in touch with them now!
sharon

paul80726

Thank God and Hello Shazza

I am currently in touch with them also. I just infact faxed the financial assistance form back to them in hopes of reducing the cost for me as i know i couldn't afford $25,000 with my income even with a 5 yr. plan. The SCB clinic does sound the most promissing though. Maybe we'll be taking the journey at the same time. My friend and his wife just got back from mexico, south of Yuma, Az. and she received hers for her lungs and ben was a bit upset with the clinic because at two different times during his " cleations " (?)
before he could get his stem cells for his diabetic condition they missed his vien and the fluid just ran into his arm. Needless to say he was quite upset as they kept telling him it was normal to have some stinging. He told me this morning that they harvest these stem cells from sheep. Maybe thats why the shots are $900.00 but he has to go back minimum of once a year as does his wife. Is that the difference between animal and human stem cells?

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
Live cell therapy is not stem cell therapy

Paul - Sheep cells are called live cell therapy. Many patients on this forum have had it, especially for COPD. It makes them feel very good at first, but unfortunately, it is not a long term solution as it wears off. Each time apparently, gives less and less improvement to the patient. It is only $900.00, but it is not stem cell therapy.