stem cell treatment for kidney disease

Paul

Hi,
I am new to this forum and I'm interested in stem cell treatments because my fiancee is suffering from a chronic pain in both kidneys, protein in her urine, chronic fatige and stiff aching joints, her overall quality of life is severly affected and she only just turned 30. All this after suffering a kidney infection over a year ago that wouldn't go away for months. We do not want to wait for things to get really bad, ie the need for dialysis before we try take serious action therefore we are interested in the possibility of stem cell treatment.

Therefore I would be extremely grateful of any information anyone has on stem cell therapy for kdneys, and outcomes etc.

Thank you

Paul

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
Paul - Welcome to the forum. Do you need website info for clinics to contact or are you simply trying to reach someone who has had treatment for kidney problems? Dumpollo is one member who had autologous treatment with Dr. Fernandez-Vina, but unfortunately he did not see any improvements with his first treatment. The last time I heard from him, he was still enthused about the possibilities of stem cell therapy, but for the time being was using some alternative medicine remedies and an improved diet. I will be happy to provide you with resources if you need them. Just let me know.

Paul

Thanks for your response,
I would be grateful for any information on clinics that treat kidney related problems and also, any individuals you may know that have received stem cell treatment for kidney disease, such as the individual you talked about above, is he still active on the forum? I would be very interested in talking to him

Thanks again
Denis

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
I will send you a resource list via private message. Dumpollo is a member of this forum and I will send him a message also to let him know you are looking for anyone who has had treatment for kidney disease. Dumpollo had autologous treatment with Dr. Fernandez, but unfortunately, I don't believe he saw much in the way of results. In the meantime, he is using various dietary and alternative treatments that I believe have been helping him. I will let him respond to you. He may be planning on another stem cell treatment in the future. I am not really sure. He is a very nice man who claims his English is not so good, but I have never had any problems communicating with him.

Paul

Thank you so much for your help Barbara, I am currently making contact with the clinics you provided me with

Thank you again and I'll keep you informed of my progress

DP