Stem Cell Therapy in Costa Rica

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
Costa Rica

I thought I replied to this, but I must be losing it. All the new cells are going to my lungs, leaving my brain with no new recruits. You can private message Nassin on this forum. His brother had successful treatment there for COPD and you can also check with Harv on this forum. I know he was considering them for cardiac issues. He may actually be gone to get treatment, but check with him to see. Also, maybe someone else who has been there will respond.

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
Private messaging

Hi Kendall - Nassin does not have a forum. I meant you could private message him and Harv from this forum or e-mail them if they registered with their e-mails. Go to the Members List, click on it, click on N for Nassin, find his name, click on it and you can then send him a message off forum. You do need to be logged in to do this. Do the same for Harv. You just need to find the member you want to do this. We private message people when specific information like this is asked for about clinics and doctors. If it is just general questions, etc. we ask that they be posted on the open forum for all to gain knowledge from. I hope this helps. Let me know, if you have any problems. We also have a category now called Forum 101 for any forum navigating questions that anyone might have. No question is too silly, believe me!