Stem Cell Therapy for CP

tysmom

Umbilical Cord Stem Cell Helped my Child

I can not say enough good things about umbilical cord stem cell my son has cerebral palsy which affects him with his vision, speech, walking before we had the treatment my sons vision was -7 , he could only speak about 3 to 5 words, he had no balance wore brace on his legs, we done the botox, ankle cord surgery, casting always being told there was very little you could do to help cerebral palsy when the brain is damage. After researching and finding out there where no side affects using the umbilical cord stem cell we decided to take our son to mexico for the treatment. within the first year our son vision went from -7 to -2, he now walks independent with good balance and no longer wares braces, he can say around 300 or more words and had started using sentence, he has went from no progress to progressing in school, He has gained around 25 pounds and has grown about a foot which before his treatment he never gained weight or grew to his age he was always below the charts today he is well in the charts. As a mother of a specail child always being told there where little hope I want to tell all parents and cargivers there is hope and its umbilical cord stem cell. You can email me if you like cerebralpalsy@yahoo.com

tysmom

Umbilical Cord Stem Cell Helped my Child

I would like to update everyone on my son who had umbilical cord stem cell done 2 years ago...Great News!!! He was able to retire his glasses!!! His vision is at 0 today!! which is amazing since the doctor never wanted to give him glasses in the past now he dont need them...I am soooo blessed!!!! umbilical cord stem cell was The Best Thing Ever!!!

usmaggu

I would like to update everyone on my son who had umbilical cord stem cell done 2 years ago...Great News!!! He was able to retire his glasses!!! His vision is at 0 today!! which is amazing since the doctor never wanted to give him glasses in the past now he dont need them...I am soooo blessed!!!! umbilical cord stem cell was The Best Thing Ever!!!
Hello Tysmom. Where did you get your son's treatment from?

tysmom

My son doctor is dr ramirez in mexico... ...a little girl name brooklyn went in feb 2010 2 months after her treatment she went off medical records of being blind to seeing..she is now walking and getting into the car by herself which is awesome....i can say dr ramirez is a very good man that cares and works very hard to help each of his patience...

Last edited by a moderator:

usmaggu

My son doctor is dr ramirez in mexico.... ...a little girl name brooklyn went in feb 2010 2 months after her treatment she went off medical records of being blind to seeing..she is now walking and getting into the car by herself which is awesome....i can say dr ramirez is a very good man that cares and works very hard to help each of his patience...
Thank you so much for the information. I wish to know, now after 2 years of treatment, how is your son doing cognitively and physically.

Last edited by a moderator:

tysmom

He is doing very good in both...He now talks and some sentence, He is able to let me know what he needs or wants, He can pour himself something to drink and the other day he fix himself a salad... it seems now his speach is coming together...He has full control of his balance no more falling or help , he now can climb stairs and he can get in and out of our suv and buckle himself in and out...The vision was the first thing that was repair after 2 years, if you would like to talk you are welcome to email me @ lbiermann5@yahoo.com ....

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
Thank you very much for the continued information on your son. Do you plan to have any additional treatment for him? You have to be very proud of him!

tysmom

Thank you so much I am so proud of him he is going back in oct for another round I am so excited for him.

tysmom

My son return back for more therapy

My son returned back to Mexico after 3 years of treatment in Oct 2010, I can tell a different in his speech. He has never been in a grade level since he is in speical needs class he has always been at a 2 or 3 year old level which his grade level is 5th grade for the first time he is now working on some 1st and 3rd grade levels in school which is amazing. My son is continues to improve with Umbilical Cord Stem Cells. My friend son he has downs he went in december for stem cell treatment i spoke with her today she is so excited she can already tell a different in him and so can others. He had very little speech. He is begining to talk in sentence. After his stem cell treatment he told his mommy Spencer feels better, His dad was putting his boots on to go out side he said to his dad were you going? those may be small things for some but, for this family its like hitting the lottery. I am adding him to my son website www.stemcellhelps.com which is a site i hope to build on true stem cell stories. God Bless

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
Thanks for the update. What a great kid and a true Pioneer. I hope we will hear more and more good news from you.

LLL6521

My son has CP

I have done intense research on stem cell therapies from Germany, China, Panama, and Mexico. I have met some interesting people. I can say that I have met parent's of CP children saying the very best about stem cell therapy. What I have also discovered that some of these parents direct you to speak to Doctors associated to these clinics directly and indirectly. As much as I try to dismiss my own skeptism, in the back of my mind, I thought, "what are they in it for, and why are they pushing it so hard???" Food for thought everyone, keep your guards up. I just got a call from an independent Doctor that was referred by Parent that claims that Dr. Steenblock's treatment is great. I told him, "Sorry, I would rather deal with Dr. Steenblock directly." It is well complex web out there to lure you in. I just hope I am wrong

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
You make a valid point LLL6521. I have to wonder too what they are getting out of it. There have been incidents like what you describe that have happened on this forum. Maybe, they get a reduced rate on their own treatments. I really don't know.

tysmom

Tyler Cerebral Palsy Stem Cell Thearpy Update

I would like to share Tyler's updates. It's now been 4 years since Tyler's Umbilical Blood Cord Stem Cell Therapy, please visit his Journal at www.stemcellhelps.com. Click on Tyler's Journey, you can see him before and after treatment. People can tell you all about how it has helped him. If you see it with your own eye's you can witness the miracle of stem cells, also hear what Tyler's Doctor has to say about how stem cells have helped him also so see. Other patients that have had stem cells .. If you want to contact me with any questions concerning Tyler's treatment please email me at cerebralpalsy@yahoo.com "Thank God for the Miracle of Stem cells."

Tyler's Mom
-Lisa-:) http://stemcellhelps.com