Stem Cell Therapy for Anterior Cruciate Ligament (ACL) Damage

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
Fantastic recovery time! Thank you member Jennifer for all the tireless advocacy work you do. Jennifer mentions http://patientsforstemcells.org at the end of her YouTube presentation. For those who are not members, please join. It's free and by joining, you can show your support for the important work that the group is doing.

Stem Cell Therapy for Anterior Cruciate Ligament (ACL) Damage - Jennifer Ziegler's Story
Riordan-McKenna Institute

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ERYFQxUoQKU&feature=youtu.be

Published on Feb 4, 2016
From Jennifer Wininger Ziegler – As many of you know I had stem cell therapy for MS in 2012. In 2014 I had platelet rich plasma injections in my heel for plantar fasciitis with a full recovery! This past year I had an ACL injury after a skiing accident. Traditional surgery offered me a 9 mo. recovery time. NOT ACCEPTABLE! I’m a busy girl! Using a bone marrow aspirate taken from my hip and AlphaGems, Dr. McKenna had me hiking, biking, walking and enjoying life after 1 mo.! Total recovery in 6 weeks! This is my doctor, Dr. R Wade Mckenna talking about the increasing use of Stem Cell Therapy changing the way orthopedic surgeons treat patients. As we age, the wheels do start to fall off! HA! So if you have a knee injury, back problems, or an orthopedic condition of any kind, I can’t recommend the Riordan-McKenna Institute in Southlake, Tx [Dallas – Fort Worth]. enough! Message me if you have ANY questions. I’ve chosen my own cells 3 times now! It’s a total #‎NoBrainer! #‎ChooseYourOwnCells every time!

peg

ACL damage

Fantastic recovery time! Thank you member Jennifer for all the tireless advocacy work you do. Jennifer mentions http://patientsforstemcells.org at the end of her YouTube presentation. For those who are not members, please join. It's free and by joining, you can show your support for the important work that the group is doing.

Stem Cell Therapy for Anterior Cruciate Ligament (ACL) Damage - Jennifer Ziegler's Story
Riordan-McKenna Institute

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ERYFQxUoQKU&feature=youtu.be

Published on Feb 4, 2016
From Jennifer Wininger Ziegler – As many of you know I had stem cell therapy for MS in 2012. In 2014 I had platelet rich plasma injections in my heel for plantar fasciitis with a full recovery! This past year I had an ACL injury after a skiing accident. Traditional surgery offered me a 9 mo. recovery time. NOT ACCEPTABLE! I’m a busy girl! Using a bone marrow aspirate taken from my hip and AlphaGems, Dr. McKenna had me hiking, biking, walking and enjoying life after 1 mo.! Total recovery in 6 weeks! This is my doctor, Dr. R Wade Mckenna talking about the increasing use of Stem Cell Therapy changing the way orthopedic surgeons treat patients. As we age, the wheels do start to fall off! HA! So if you have a knee injury, back problems, or an orthopedic condition of any kind, I can’t recommend the Riordan-McKenna Institute in Southlake, Tx [Dallas – Fort Worth]. enough! Message me if you have ANY questions. I’ve chosen my own cells 3 times now! It’s a total #‎NoBrainer! #‎ChooseYourOwnCells every time!
Hi Barbara,
I received a stem cell paste injection into my damaged pudendal nerve area. This stem cell paste is highly concentrated with stem cells.The stem cells expand to 4cm at the injection site. The stem cells will stay at that site for 2years. The stem cells will be healing and combating inflammation/ pain during that time period. Dr. Todd Malan of Scottsdale AZ, harvested 70 million stem cells from my abdominal adipose tissue. Dr. Malan told me that this stem cell paste can also be injected into any disc or joint. Even if there is no cartilage in the joint. The stem cells will grow new cartilage for that joint. Ligaments too. I' it has been 8 days since the stem cell paste injection. I only feel pressure, tingling, & mildpelvic spasms. Which I've been told is to be expected after the injection. I'm excited too about the new advancements with stem cell therapy.