Stem Cell Stroke Treatment in Peru

maree

A month ago I had stem Cell treatment by Burton Feinerman's team in Peru. Cost was US $25, 000. Everything was done to make it easy for me, as I was traveling by myself. I cannot say that it was a resounding success, but the issues that I have are likely different to what other stroke victims consider important - I suffer from tired aching legs and overall fatigue, along with a useless memory, and an inability to feel intense pleasure. I had been able to walk reasonably well, and the arm was less of a problem because my affected arm is my non dominant arm.
So the improvements that I got are that my arm does not feel as heavy, so hopefully the back pain that was a regular ocurrence will no longer be so, and it is easier to move the arm around in a tight situation. No great recovery in my use of the arm, sadly.
So was it worth the total of around au$40,000 that I paid? Probably not, but I can say to myself that I tried it, and really, in the few weeks before I embarked on this quest I had been considering euthanasia, now, I am going to have to work to get that courage up again.

yorkere

maree:

Can you provide some details as to what was actually done for you...You are obviously a very courageous person...tackling this by yourself, my God!

TIA!

Robert

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
Maree - It has only been a month since your treatment. What did the doctors say as far as a time frame for improvement? What kind of treatment did you get?

Courage is what you have to get through this. You have already demonstrated that you have an intense amount of it. Please surround yourself with positive people and think positive thoughts about your therapy. It can help tremendously.

Blue7

A month ago I had stem Cell treatment by Burton Feinerman's team in Peru. Cost was US $25, 000. Everything was done to make it easy for me, as I was traveling by myself. I cannot say that it was a resounding success, but the issues that I have are likely different to what other stroke victims consider important - I suffer from tired aching legs and overall fatigue, along with a useless memory, and an inability to feel intense pleasure. I had been able to walk reasonably well, and the arm was less of a problem because my affected arm is my non dominant arm.
So the improvements that I got are that my arm does not feel as heavy, so hopefully the back pain that was a regular ocurrence will no longer be so, and it is easier to move the arm around in a tight situation. No great recovery in my use of the arm, sadly.
So was it worth the total of around au$40,000 that I paid? Probably not, but I can say to myself that I tried it, and really, in the few weeks before I embarked on this quest I had been considering euthanasia, now, I am going to have to work to get that courage up again.
How are you doing now?????

Last edited: