Stem Cell results.

John Henry

Is there a location on this site where people who have had Stem Cell procedures here in the U.S. and outside the country as well? I recall sometime ago reading about a two or three people who were going out side the country to have a procedure done with regard to C.O.P.D., but have not read anything about what kind of benefit they had, if any. I would be very interested in communicating with anyone who has had the experience and would care to share it. Thanks, JH

hlichten

Super Moderator
Is there a location on this site where people who have had Stem Cell procedures here in the U.S. and outside the country as well? I recall sometime ago reading about a two or three people who were going out side the country to have a procedure done with regard to C.O.P.D., but have not read anything about what kind of benefit they had, if any. I would be very interested in communicating with anyone who has had the experience and would care to share it. Thanks, JH

I suggest that you first read through the Pulmonary section which is the largest on this forum:

http://stemcellpioneers.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4

and then the General Discussion area that you posted in just now:

http://stemcellpioneers.com/forumdisplay.php?f=40

These are two of the three largest forums on this website, and the posts, by default start with the most recent, and go back in time from there.

If you are well enough to read, I encourage you to read as many current and old threads in those two forums.

Feel free to reply to any thread, even if it is very old, we don't care at all, and, unlike other forums, we encourage it.

You are then welcome to send PM (Private Message) to anyone who has previously posted, but, of course, replies are not guaranteed.

Although PM, email or any other private communication between members is more than welcome, we encourage you to post in the open forum threads. By doing this, everyone now (and later) can benefit from the thoughts and experiences of other members.

We try to be unlike any other forum on the web, in that flaming and belittling of other members is simply not tolerated.