Stem cell report

Hi everyone,

It's been 26 days since I got my stem cells-- Jan. 31, o8 and they started working 3 days after that. The first thing I noticed was when I woke up that morning. I was laying there thinking how good I really felt. The next thing was getting out of the shower and was breathing alot better. Not quite gasping for breath. Now, I have more energy and am not using my inhaler as much. Also, I'm finally growing some decent finger nails. And, they seem to be stronger, not like before. This is wonderful. Just thought I'd let you know my progress. Patty

Had treatment 12/31/08

dangilio

Hi everyone,

It's been 26 days since I got my stem cells-- Jan. 31, o8 and they started working 3 days after that. The first thing I noticed was when I woke up that morning. I was laying there thinking how good I really felt. The next thing was getting out of the shower and was breathing alot better. Not quite gasping for breath. Now, I have more energy and am not using my inhaler as much. Also, I'm finally growing some decent finger nails. And, they seem to be stronger, not like before. This is wonderful. Just thought I'd let you know my progress. Patty

Had treatment 12/31/08
what a big news...greaaaaat!!!!!!!!

could you explain me which stem cell use and how.

thx

rosech44

Good News

Great News, Patty, Sounds Like You Are On Your Way---isn't It Great To Shower Without Gasping For Air??? I Love It----my Fingernails Got Stronger And Longer Too, For Awhile, But Seem To Have Reverted Again---keep Us Posted On Your Progress, We Love To Hear Good News---