Stem cell pioneer in the philippines

carmen868

Many people dont think there are stem cell therapies in the Phils and rightly so, because there seems to be only one doctor, Samuel Bernal, who has what i believe to be the best technology. He is quite expensive they say and I will see what her has to say about my case. If you google REGENERATIVE MEDICINE MDEDICAL CITY MANILA you can click on the video and hear what he has to say . Tell me what you think.

Thanks,
carmen

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
Carmen - I do agree with Dr. Bernal that one size does not fit all. I have said that many times. I watched the entire video. It is done in a very professional manner. I didn't hear him say that he treated pulmonary disease, however.
Do you know of anyone that has been treated with stem cells at this clinic and if so, what was the outcome for them?

Is Dr. Lucero still doing stem cell treatments?

carmen868

problem

the problem is lucero does it all in 1 go and this guy does several infusions which makes it more credible. i do know of someone who was healed from cancer but of course dr. bernal is an oncologist. but hen she asked him about copd he said yes he could treat it. problem is i cant aford him. i am at a very sad stage in my life where my uncle wants to take me to live in a home for the aged since i have been very ill and not able to work as much. my life is going from bad to worse. i wish someone could help me.

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
Carmen - I hope you can convince your uncle to let you stay where you are if that's what you want. Surely, a helper is less expensive than a home for the aged, isn't it? The stress this is causing you can't be good. By the way, tell him that Daxas was approved in the U.S. today. It might help you Carmen.
Do you know how much Dr. Bernal is charging? The key is the type of stem cells that are harvested and the quantity, not just the number of infusions that one is getting, although as I have said repeatedly, for those with severe conditions, one treatment is probably not going to show great results.

carmen868

dilemma

the thing is, he is on the board of directors of that association and he doesnt want to spend any more money on me. he's taking advantage of the fact that i am weak and not as able to do my work as before, so i have to keep asking friends if anyone will take me in. my money is dwindling and i am so afraid. it;s only now that i feel a bit better but as u said the stress is killing me, knowing i havea family that is not really family but very vicious. this is whaT ive had to put up with all my life. help.