Stem cell paste

peg

Hi everyone,
I haven't posted here for more than 12 months. I recently received a stem cell paste injection into my damaged pudendal nerve area. The stem cells will expand to 4cm at the injection site. The stem cells will stay at that site for 2years. The stem cells will be healing and combating inflammation/pain. Dr. Todd Malan of Scottsdale AZ harvested 70 million stem cells from my abdominal adipose tissue through a mini lipo-suction. Then stem cell paste contains a very high concentration of stem cells. Then the stem cells are separated & counted through computerized equipment. Then the stem cells are made in a paste for a injection. Dr. Malan told me that this stem cell paste can also be injected into any disc or joint. Even if there is no cartilage in the joint. It has been 9days since my injection. I only feel pressure, tingling, and mild pelvic spasms. I feel no burning pelvic pain. I'm hoping to start weaning off my intrathecal pump starting next week.

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
Peg - Good to hear from you. Do you know what is in the paste besides stem cells? Sounds extremely interesting.

peg

Peg - Good to hear from you. Do you know what is in the paste besides stem cells? Sounds extremely interesting.
Barbara,
I text Dr. Malan asking how is the stem cell paste is formed. He said all of the fat of the adipose stem cells is removed while retaining the unfilled fat cells or pre-adipocytes. The stem cells (peri-vascular cells) are still attached to the pieces of capillaries. Removing the oil filled fat cells and the mechanical processing (no chemicals or enzymes used) allows the stem cells to activate. What was also discovered was that the preadipocytes (unfilled fat cells) are actually partial differentiated stem cells & have the ability to change back into stem cells . That the PERI VASCULAR cells work more effectively when attached to the capillaries. No artificial substance added. The paste is thick due to the preadipocytes. It isn't absorbed by the lymphatic so or blood stream. The stem cells will continue to work at the location placed at for at least 2years. The stem cell paste has been shown in animal studies to maintain activity for at least 2years. Liquid stem cells accomplish as much as possible within about 20 weeks. Even the secretion of specific growth factors are much higher in the paste as opposed to the liquid stem cells. Barbara, would you like me to ask Dr. Malan to be a question speaker? This is an advancement in stem cell therapy!

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
Thank you for providing this info! Dr. Malan and I are in touch. I have told him he is welcome to host anytime.