Stem cell paste injection for pudendal neuralgia

peg

Hello,
It's been 26 days since my stem cell paste injection into my damaged pudendal nerve area. I continue to be pain free of burning pelvic pain. I lived with chronic neuropathic pudendal neuralgia for 20years! Dr. Todd Malan of Scottsdale AZ is the first physician to treat pudendal neuralgia with the stem cell paste injection. The stem cells were harvested by lipo-suction of my abdominal adipose tissue. The stem cells are formed into a paste without any additional chemicals, enzymes, or other substances. These stem cells will stay at the injection site for 2years. The stem cells will be healing and combating inflammation/ pain during that time period. This is a major advancement in stem cell therapy. I've had 35 procedures for my pudendal neuralgia. Nothing relieved my pain except for stem cells. Pudendal neuralgia is a very painful devastating condition. I even had pudendal decompression surgery at Johns Hopkins. It failed to relieve my pelvic pain. My goal is to get out this wonderful news on the stem cell paste injection for pudendal neuralgia! Life is wonderful without neuropathic pelvic pain!

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
peg - I will invite Dr. Malan to host once again. This is such good news. Twenty years of suffering is way too long. I am ecstatic for you. It's time that the FDA backs off of its burdensome regulations so that more patients can access stem cell therapies. Your news has truly made my day.