Stem cell paste injection for nerve, disc, & joint pain

peg

Hello Everyone,
Today I was able to decrease my intrathecal pain pump again for the third time! I recently received a stem cell paste injection into my damaged pudendal nerve area. Dr. Todd Malan of Scottsdale AZ is the first physician to treat pudendal neuralgia with the stem cell paste injection. These highly concentrated stem cells will be healing and combating inflammation for 2years at the injection site. The stem cells will not migrate to other areas of the body. I continue to be pain free of burning pelvic pain since the stem cell paste injection. It will take about 3-4 weeks to wean off my pump completely. For each 1mg decrease is equivalent to 3300mg of oral narcotic medications. You couldn't take that much narcotics by mouth. That is enough narcotic medication to give to a herd of elephants!!! I have stopped taking the drug lyrica & oral narcotic pain medication . Im also seeing a decrease in èdema of my legs. Pump medications of dilaudid/bupivacaine caused swelling of my legs. I look forward to a life pain free of pudendal neuralgia.

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
peg - I am thrilled to hear that you are continuing to be pain free. This is life changing for you quite obviously and for others who suffer from pudendal neuralgia. Thank you so much for continuing to bring us up to date on your progress.

peg

Stem cell paste for nerve, disc, and joint pain

Barbara,
I should be weaned off the intrathecal pain pump in 2-3 weeks!! I'm so excited to be pain free for the 1st time in 20years! Since weaning off the pump, I have noticed weight loss from èdema. My legs were so swollen from the pump drugs of dilaudid/bupivacaine. Which caused me to develop a pulmonary embolus 7years ago. I also noticed that I now have saliva in my mouth. My mouth was always dry with the pump drugs. Which led to many dental bills. I look forward to a healthier life without the pump. Hopefully, I maybe able to return to my profession of nursing. I'm going to take it one day at a time with my savior at my side!

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
Absolutely fantastic news! Many of the naysayers have no clue how life changing stem cell treatment is for so many. Thank you again for sharing the details of your treatment. I hope others suffering from such pain see this and know that there is a treatment out there that could significantly change their life too.