Stem cell paste injection for nerve, disc, & joint pain

peg

Hello,
It has been 24 days since the stem cell paste injection into my damaged pudendal nerve area on January 18th of this year. I have a little set back. My lungs became irritated with the infusion of the 70 million stem cells that I received intravenously. I became short of breath with burning chest pain. I was placed on steroids immediately. After 1 week of 20mg prednisone, I developed a flare up of my pelvic pain. I immediately text Dr. Malan. He told me that the steroids were causing the flare up. As long as I have steroids in my system, the stem cells will not be healing and combating inflammation/ pain. So I am now off the steroids. My pelvic pain is greatly reduced thanks to the stem cell paste injection into my damaged pudendal nerve area. I'm praying that by the end of the 2years, that the stem cell paste has healed my pudendal nerve. I will continue to post my recovery every week on this forum. This stem cell paste injection is amazing. For it can be injected into any disc, joint, or nerve. Even if there is bulging, herniated, ruptured disc. Even if there is no cartilage in the joint. The stem cells will heal & grow new cartilage for that joint. They will heal any disc problems. Dr. Malan is the first physician to treat pudendal neuralgia with the stem cell paste injection in the U.S & Europe!

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
Dr. Malan is the first physician to treat pudendal neuralgia with the stem cell paste injection in the U.S & Europe! Peg - Are you his first patient? This truly is pioneering work. I'm sorry you had a setback initially, but hopefully it's full steam ahead now. Thank you so much for continuing to let us know how you're doing.

peg

Stem cell paste for nerve, disc, and joint pain

Dr. Malan is the first physician to treat pudendal neuralgia with the stem cell paste injection in the U.S & Europe! Peg - Are you his first patient? This truly is pioneering work. I'm sorry you had a setback initially, but hopefully it's full steam ahead now. Thank you so much for continuing to let us know how you're doing.
Barbara,
I'm one of the first ones to be treated for pudendal neuralgia with the stem cell paste injection. Dr. Malan told me that other patients are responding well with the stem cell paste injection. I don't know the number of patients that Dr. Malan has treated with this injection for pudendal neuralgia. But I would like for Dr. Malan told been a guest speaker on this new treatment for pudendal neuralgia. For this is huge advancement in stem cell therapy.