stem cell foetal therapy

malorie

hello, stem cell fœtal repar the brain damage and system vernous?

the clinical in ukraine em ceel
infinity clinique, uctc ect

thank you

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
I didn't see anything mentioned about treating your condition on the EmCell site or the Infinity Clinic website.

malorie

stem cell neural

what stem cell neural
the most effective
the current time please ?

stem cell embyonnaire ?

stem cell foetal ,?, for regeneration the system nervous SNC ?

Best reguard

malorie

i had two proposal clinic therapy for my probleme off drugs:

ukraine kiev :uctclinique.com : therapy proposing: stem cell foetal 8OOO USD

usa staimed : Stem cell embryonnaire 6 injections 20 OOO USD

I DO NOT KNOW choose the therapy is different

thank you

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
Are you able to find out if any of these clinics have other patients you could speak with? Have any of them done any studies or follow up on patients? It's not a good idea to just blindly accept their word that the treatment will help you and is safe. Start doing some research into these clinics and the types of therapy they offer by doing an internet search. There is a risk with these types of stem cells, however, some companies such as Nu-Tech have been using embryonic stem cells for years with apparently no safety issues.

If you are satisfied that the treatments are safe and have the money without going into great debt or causing a hardship on you, then you may want to go ahead with treatment. Also, you should ask questions about the infusions. Are they intranasal, spinal, IV, or what?

malorie

Are you able to find out if any of these clinics have other patients you could speak with? Have any of them done any studies or follow up on patients? It's not a good idea to just blindly accept their word that the treatment will help you and is safe. Start doing some research into these clinics and the types of therapy they offer by doing an internet search. There is a risk with these types of stem cells, however, some companies such as Nu-Tech have been using embryonic stem cells for years with apparently no safety issues.

If you are satisfied that the treatments are safe and have the money without going into great debt or causing a hardship on you, then you may want to go ahead with treatment. Also, you should ask questions about the infusions. Are they intranasal, spinal, IV, or what?
I can not find any information about the clinic in Ukraine, no witness, a lot of criticism on the internet.
I'm lost so much that I'm addicted to 2 drugs, it will not indicate how to do
What person or organization could inform me to avoid making mistakes?

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
A lot of criticism is a red flag. Getting stem cell therapy while addicted to drugs would probably be a waste of time and money. Hopefully, you can deal with your addiction and then move forward if you feel therapy will help you.

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
They can be, but at the same time, there is a lingering fear of cancer from such therapies which dampens the opportunities and enthusiasm for such therapies. I think that fear is unfounded in many situations, but going to a clinic that one knows little about could definitely compound the risk.