Stem Cell Diet Ideas

rosech44

The Duck Is Out

Change Of Plans---brothers Not Coming, He And Nephew Are Very Sick, So Will Stay Away From Me, And Mom--thank God--

The Dish Is Called Tukduckchick, Or Something Like That, It Originated In Loisianna, They Are All Boned, Except Turkey Keeps Legs And Wings--chick, In The Duck, Duck In The Turkey, Stuffing In There Somewhere---is Supposed To Be A Real Delicasie, But We Won't Have It, Has To Be Ordered Weeks In Advance, So He Didn't Order It---maybe Next Year---

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
When a duck is not a turkey or a chicken

It sounds pretty nasty to be truthful with you, but that's just me. Almost like the bologna burger. Why don't you make a day of taking seconds on all the stuff on the stem cell diet list such as sweet potatoes, turkey, fruits, etc. Potatoes are another one. When we assume that all potatoes are potatoes just like some assume all fowl is fowl, and all fish is fish, when it comes to the stem cell diet this is not the case. And with that I rest my case.

John

Pioneer Founding member
Gee Barb, you must not have any friends that want to have you back over for dinner if they stuff a turkey with leftovers and junk from the refrigerator. I couldn't think of a better way to disuade someone from returning to my home. LOL. BTW the fruit turkey my lady made was a center piece that was more for looking at than eating. It did get nibbled at.
John

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
Another good way -

John - There are lots of ways that are far less work. I actually read in Dear Abby one time about a woman who had some mooching neighbors that always dropped in at dinnertime and wanted to eat. One night the lady of the house, let her big sloppy, drooling dog lick all the dishes after dinner. She then put them directly back in the dish cabinet without saying a word. It was the last time the neighbors came over to mooch a meal. Abby was so impressed with the idea that she printed the lady's story. I liked it too. By the way, I have 4 dogs.

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
From a meat eater's point of view

I couldn't believe I got this e-mail today from a news group that I get posts from. I just took an excerpt from it, but I was relieved that a big meat lover like Jen Hubley actually agreed with lowlife vegetarian me. Here goes:

About.com Today
In the Spotlight | More Topics | Holiday Gift Guide |
from Jen Hubley
I'll be honest with you: Although I am a big meat eater, I feel that there should be a limit to the number of different types of fowl present in any one dish. Therefore, turducken - in which one stuffs a chicken inside a duck, and then that chicken-duck inside a turkey - frankly freaks me out a little.

In the Spotlight
How to Make Turducken
Should you be a fan of multiple-poultry dishes, here's how to make turducken. Should you be a vegetarian ... you, uh, probably shouldn't look at this recipe.
- Home Cooking Guide Peggy Trowbridge Filippone

More Topics

Make Your Own Mock Turkey
Non-meat-eating types catch a lot of flak this time of year. My vegasaurus friends are always complaining about people harassing them, as though they'd invented fake meat themselves. Anyway, if you are going meat-free this Thanksgiving, there's no reason not to have a delicious feast.
- Vegetarian Food Guide Jolinda Hackett

babsnew5

Stem Cell help needed

Hi
My name is Barbara , I have talked a little about stem cell in the past .I have COPD and have spoken to DR. F a few weeks ago about stem cell.I also want to know if there is a place in Germany that does stell cell transplant if so can you tell me where. After the holidays are over I am going to go somewhere for stem cells. I am just waiting for the holidays.I am glad to hear of all your progress. I have told several people at my PUlm Rehab about your website .At this time I am on steroids and my FEV1 is 39% but without steroids I have only 25% so I am going in to the transplant center in a couple of weeks to talk about a double lung transplant. But I really don't want to do that . Can anyway who has been through the lung transplant tell me about it. compared to the stem cell.
Thanks I appreciate anything you can help me with. Oh yes I am only 54 yrs old and they say the lung transplant is usually on good for 5yrs
Barbara G

I hope i am posting this in the right place . I am not for sure

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
Quackwatch

I posted my reply to your question in the Quackwatch section where I first saw it. If you do not see a thread that seems to fit what you want to say, by all means start a new one in the future. We are pretty gentle souls on this forum and won't get upset at all. Technocracy (our administrator) can always move it if it is really out of place, so please do not worry. By the way, a round of applause for Technocracy (Tony) for helping us out. Thank you Tony.