Stem Cell China

alex

I had contacted stem cell china via email about one week ago. Today, I received several emails with tons of information regarding their stem cell treatment.

I am not sure if you can post email addresses, web sites, and such here on the forum.

I thought that some of the members here might be interested in this info and I would like to share it with everybody.

Please let me know

alex

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
Forum rules

We do not allow the posting of websites and e-mail addresses on our forum, however, if anyone wants this information from you, we encourage them to send you a private message. I am glad they were so prompt in getting out their information. One of their representatives is a member and we would like to have them sponsor. They have been invited, so we will wait and see. We would also like to encourage any of their patients to post on this forum. It is always beneficial to hear from a patient. I find that experience is better than company literature in most cases to see how a person is doing all along the way. Thanks for wanting to share with the members and asking about our policies. We really do appreciate it.

Moira

Stem cell china

Hi Alex, read your post with interest. I have just joined and would be very interested in the info you have please.

Thank you,
Moira

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
Any ideas?

Good news for everyone. One of the nurses who works for Stem Cells China has agreed to do a monthly or perhaps an "on call" format for us like we have with Dr. Ghen for questions any forum members may have concerning stem cell therapy. She is currently traveling in China for about another week, but when she gets back to her home, we will decide on the best format for her participation. Member input would be welcome if any of you have any ideas.