Stem Cell Biotherapy patient update for 2 ill members

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
Two of our members who went to Stem Cell Biotherapy for treatment on the same day got pseudomonas and both are also now being treated for cancer. I talked to the wife of one of the people yesterday and he is at home. His pseudomonas appears to have been taken care of after some very vigorous treatment with antibiotics administered by IV. He also is being treated for a spot on his larynx with radiation treatment. His niece who got treatment the same day has not been able to get rid of the pseudomonas and also has lymphoma now. She unfortunately is not doing very well. There is no proof whatsoever that the pseudomonas or the cancer has anything to do with their treatments at SCB, however, we feel that members do need to be updated on these two people. We reported this earlier and the wife has never been given a return call from anyone at SCB about her concerns so we cannot report anything from the other side of this issue. They were never given a certificate of purity and have no idea where the stem cells came from that they were given. Again, I warn our members, this has to be a must when searching for treatment from my point of view. The risks are just not worth taking and even though many others may have had no problems, it is better to be safe than sorry in my opinion. We send these two members our very best get well wishes. Neither one of them have had any improvements as far as their lung function since stem cell therapy (they both had COPD). They were both healthy except for their COPD prior to treatment, so this is very perplexing indeed.

shazza

Two of our members who went to Stem Cell Biotherapy for treatment on the same day got pseudomonas and both are also now being treated for cancer. I talked to the wife of one of the people yesterday and he is at home. His pseudomonas appears to have been taken care of after some very vigorous treatment with antibiotics administered by IV. He also is being treated for a spot on his larynx with radiation treatment. His niece who got treatment the same day has not been able to get rid of the pseudomonas and also has lymphoma now. She unfortunately is not doing very well. There is no proof whatsoever that the pseudomonas or the cancer has anything to do with their treatments at SCB, however, we feel that members do need to be updated on these two people. We reported this earlier and the wife has never been given a return call from anyone at SCB about her concerns so we cannot report anything from the other side of this issue. They were never given a certificate of purity and have no idea where the stem cells came from that they were given. Again, I warn our members, this has to be a must when searching for treatment from my point of view. The risks are just not worth taking and even though many others may have had no problems, it is better to be safe than sorry in my opinion. We send these two members our very best get well wishes. Neither one of them have had any improvements as far as their lung function since stem cell therapy (they both had COPD). They were both healthy except for their COPD prior to treatment, so this is very perplexing indeed.
hi barbara
l dont know what to say , im so sorry, and how disgusting of SCB that once treatment is given you no longer exist! what would a couple of phone calls cost compared to the money you've just paid for the treatment!
please give the both my best wishes!