Short survey concerning your patient care

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
Dr. Young asked me to post this. If you look at the PS, it gives the website where you can go to take this short survey. Deadline is Nov. 20th so please do it right away. It deals with the type of patient care you want from your doctor.

Dear GHHS Members,

I am following up on my recent e-mail inviting you to take our 3-minute survey about visits with your doctors. We are delighted that many of you have already taken the survey. To those who haven't had a chance, the deadline is November 20th so please respond now.

As you know, we work with medical students, academics and doctors practicing throughout the medical field, and therefore have a special interest in your experiences with your own doctors.

Please take a few minutes to complete the survey. This is the way you and The Gold Foundation, together, help to shape the medical profession and ensure that we and our loved ones receive excellent, compassionate care.

Please click this link to take the survey now.

With my warmest regards,
Sandra

Sandra O. Gold, EdD.
President and CEO

PS - I encourage you to ask your friends and relatives to take the survey from our website, www.humanism-in-medicine.org. By doing so we will be able to keep the responses from the general public separate from those of GHHS members.

619 Palisade Avenue | Englewood Cliffs, NJ 07632 | www.humanism-in-medicine.org