SeaChange Therapeutics open for business

Jeannine

Pioneer Founding member
Hi folks

I wanted you to know that the store Barb and I have been working on for some time now is finally open for business. We will be adding more products on a regular basis and we can also create customized supplements based on your own specifications and conditions. Naturally we are most interested in helping those with breathing problems, but we also believe that many of the products will help anyone looking to boost their immune system and also provide you with more energy and stamina.

If there is anything you feel would be a quality item to include please let us know. Most of the products we are selling are under our own SeaChange Label. Our favorites include Colostrum, Cordyceps and Ashitaba.

We plan to add many more items over the next few weeks. Coming shortly will be Resveratrol, NAC and CoQ-10 and two formulations called MindBoost and ImmuneBoost

Most of the items in our store have been tried by Barb and I before putting our label on them.

Our customized supplements include EyeBoost, Lung Boost, Restless Leg Assist, Sneeze Relief, HeartBoost, and Joint Relief.

Please take a look around

http://www.seachangeforlife.com

Any comments or questions can be sent to us at:

email: seachangeforlife@gmail.com

Wish us luck

Barb and Jeannine
SeaChange Therapeutics, Inc.

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
My regimen

I would like to not only make people breathe better, but make people feel less stressed and more energetic with a sense of wellbeing no matter what their health status is. In today?s world we all need a boost.

I have been asked for my regimen and decided to just post it on the forum for the world to see. Jeannine and I have been testing the products we are now selling on our www.seachangeforlife.com site for several months now. Some of these products may seem unusual to you, but we have done our research. My husband, 88 year old mom and grandkids have also been testers.

I start my day with 1 tsp. of colostrum powder. I just take it like it is because it really doesn?t mix well in water. Also, if you have gum problems, it just might help with that if you mush it up in your mouth and then swallow it. I then follow that with 3 cordyceps capsules and a glass of water. I then look in the mirror to determine if it is really me that just got up and has hair sticking out in every direction looking like a strange peacock or something. After getting presentable so I don?t scare my cats, I am ready for a quick swig of noni juice (I buy mine at the health food store and not through one of the expensive programs you can find online). This is followed by 1 tsp asthitaba powder mixed with 1 cup hot water to make tea. Before lunch I take 1 more tsp colostrum powder and during lunch I take the StemBoost 1 product. I also take 2 capsules of resveratrol and 1 of NAC 500 mg. In the afternoon I have 3 more capsules of cordyceps. Before dinner I have another cup of ashitaba or swamp water as Jeannine?s husband calls it. At dinner, I take the StemBoost 2 product and also 1 120mg CoQ10. At bedtime, it is 1 more tsp of colostrum.

My husband uses the colostrum powder 3 times a day but only takes ? tsp per dose. He also will not go without 2 cups of ashitaba tea per day. My grandkids were always getting ear infections so I have them taking one colostrum lozenge a day. They taste like strawberries and the kids like them. The powder is recommended for people with chronic conditions and is stronger. The supplier of this colostrum counts many star athletes among his clients. My mom really banged up her leg and at 88 it normally would take forever to scab up. I used the colostrum liquid on her and overnight it was scabbed. The colostrum lotion is ideal for me because it is all natural and has no petroleum . I wear oxygen and I use it in my nose to relieve dryness.

Jeannine and I did a lot of research into these products. The suppliers of the colostrum, ashitaba and the cordyceps are some of the top producers of these products. They certify every batch for pureness. The ashitaba is a whole food product and 100% organic. Ashitaba is a member of the celery family. I honestly have never used such a great product as far as the many things it can do. The colostrum is from the first six hour milking which is very important. Many products do not use this first milking and really don?t stack up to the one we use. My husband and I didn?t have so much as a little sniffle this year. The cordyceps were used by a Chinese team in the Olympics that broke all records and won a gold medal. They were thought to be on steroids they were able to perform so well. Instead, they told the world that they used cordyceps. Our StemBoost 2 product also contains Reishi and Shiitake mushrooms.
I almost forgot my cat! He is 16 years old and suffers from hyperthyroidism. I started giving him ? tsp a day of the ashitaba powder mixed in his tuna. He was so skinny it was pathetic and he wanted to eat 5-6 cans of food a day. He was never satisfied. Since giving him the ashitaba, he has gained close to a pound in one month and is now doing what cats do best ? sleeping most of the day instead of constantly wanting to eat.