San Salvador Stem Cell Treatment

Pat

I want anyone interested to know that I had a stem cell therapy treatment using my own stem cells in San Salvador. My treatment date was Feb 5 and Dr. RJ Fernandez-Vina from Argentina was responsible for the treatment. A hematologist and anesthesiologist were present for the procedure. The post op recovery nurses were very competent. (I'm a Nurse) I have not yet experienced any positive results (I'm only 5 days post treatment). I have my own blog...see Pat...and will report my progress as the days past. I'd be happy to correspond with anyone that would like more information.

Pat

Sorry to be so blunt, but what was the cost?
The cost was $18,000 and included 4 nights at the Sheraton Presidente Hotel and included breakfast. Also included was transportation from the airport and back and to the hospital. I'd advise you contact Don Margolis for more information. I don't remember his web site, but if you surf the internet for COPD you will find it. Speaking Spanish in San Salvador would be an advantage...I don't speak spanish! Pat

Everett

locaton

Pat,
I'm glad to hear of someone who has been to San Salvador for treatment by Dr. Vena. What is the name of the hospital and address? Does Dr. Vena have a clinic in San Salvador? I await your reply.
I will watch for your added info on your treatment results.
I wish you well,
Everett

Pat

Dr. Fernandez-Vina

Dr. Vina does not have a clinic in San Salvador. His work is facilitated at a Hospital by a local Dr. If you want more information please contact Don Margolis. He is a USA facilitator. I think getting more information would be helpful to you. Thanks for responding to my post. Pat

Last edited by a moderator:

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
Pat - Don Margolis is a broker who is paid commission from clinics when he gets someone to have treatment with a clinic he represents. As I have mentioned before on this forum, I do not have a problem with his business as such, but anyone that does contact him has to realize that they will only be steered to one of the companies he works with. I don't think this is made clear on his site. If you have done your homework and decide on a doctor he represents, then he will make the arrangements for you much like a travel agent would do, so at that point, why not? I think you owe it to yourself however to explore on your own first and talk to several doctors.

Dr. Fernandez-Vina does have a doctor who speaks English in San Salvador who can be contacted directly:

El Salvador direct, call Dr. Lisandro V?squez,
Dr. Fernandez-Vina?s assistant 011 503 7840 3434.

I want to thank you Pat for posting and I hope that you do well. I will look forward to hearing more from you.

Nassin, the first person I have ever heard of that had stem cell treatment, originally went to Dr. Fernandez-vina. He has had 4 treatments now I believe from him, 2 of them successful, 2 of them not. He said he felt the success rate was around 50% for patients getting some relief from their COPD. I don't believe any doctor or clinic has been able to produce the magical regeneration we would all like, but stopping the progression and relieving symptoms is at least moving in the right direction.

Everett

Dr. Vina contact

I have been in contact with Dr. Vina and he requested that I contact Mr. Walter Trotter for any information and arrangements for treatment.
You can get in touch with him at dorauno44@hotmail.com. He also gave the FAX # for the U.S. as 01-425-671-1925
Hope that this will help all
Everett

Pat

Collecting data before treatment

Mr. Walter Totter is indeed the contact that makes all the arrangements for treatment by Dr. Fernandez-Vina. I would hope that anyone considering treatment in San Salvador carefully research the treatment protocol and be sure the understand the chances for improvement. I will keep people posted on my progress on my blog.

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
Mr. Trotter is the sales representative for Dr. Fernandez-vina. Nassin provided the name of the actual medical doctor in San Salvador for those that might want technical information. Thanks Nassin.