Salt Pipe

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
Anyone with lung disease use a salt pipe? I use one when I feel a bit constricted and find that it works very well. About 20-30 minutes of use while watching the TV seems to do the trick. I usually feel much better quite rapidly.

yetmost

salt pipe

I just started looking into salt therapy.
I would also like any feed back.
Thanks
Pauline

Patti

Therapipe Salt Pipe

Therapipe is my favorite salt pipe. It's small, lightweight & made from a material that's healthy. Price is about $15. I've used a salt pipe on/off for past 3+ years & find they work very well. I've also gone to many 'salt cave' sessions & now have a little saline machine I use at night. Love all except for the heavy ceramic pipes that cost around $30-$40. Therapipe fits easily in handbag without so much added weight & bulk. I use it often when in the car.

Patti

Patti - Is this what you are talking about? It's considerably more than $15.00 so I'm not sure this is the one you mentioned.

http://therapipe.com/
No...I had to hunt but found it! Google: therapipe2
It's same company & why they list them separately I don't know! It's still $14.95...Amazon has it for $17.95. Sorry I don't know how to post links. 😔

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
Thanks for clearing that up! To post links, you can just copy and paste the link in your comments.