Rsci

Gus

Has anyone gone to RSCI to have stem cell treatment? I have been speaking with Don Margoles on treatments where and costs. I just wanted to know if some one else has "been there done that"?

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
Gus - RSCI is not a clinic. Don's company is similar to a travel agency. He books treatments for patients and earns his commission from the companies that are willing to pay for those referrals. Your choices are limited to those particular clinics that he represents.

Gus

rsci

Thanks Barbara. I spoke with Don and did get the feeing that he maybe brokering the clinics out to me. He did not pressure me. He is of Greek decent, as I am., and he let me know.

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
Gus - As long as he discloses what his service does, then I have no problem with it. He really needs to do that at the front end and then patients can decide for themselves if they want to partake of such services.

miri

July deadline

Barbara, I noticed that in 2 days your deadline for accepting July questions is approaching.

Is there any straight-shooting pro who can answer my questions with transparency rather than evading? I noticed alot of answers in "Ask the doctor" are sorta non-commital, leaving me confused.

I explained my question in the Introductory-Lobby, but I don't think you noticed it

miri

Well, so much for trying, and at this point I see its time for me to call it quits. Realizing for once & for all that i've been wasting my time eating my heart out for nothing on four (no less) - stemcell forums I've already attempted getting answers on. May be also due to social cliques (as if those in the "in" clique are more worthy of attaining health than than those outside the clique - never mind if they're sick as dogs.

There's also too much non-transparency in the sickcare arena, with questions remaining in limbo, unanswered (unless you've got money to waste by risking a $250 consultation fee for an empty answer??

I'm rooting for a time of transparent-repaircare - when the SCIO (or the like) will have such sophisticated holographic pics. of what's going on inside people, that they'll finally offer in-the-face proof to stem cell doctors how very misguided they are for not attending to the toxin & aging factors prior to idiotically infusing. Strong language, I know, but ivory-tower non-transparency calls for strong language.

[HR][/HR]
  • one day soon - repaircare may be to sickcare, what light is to darkness
  • one day soon - repaircare may be to sickcare, what 3d printers are to dot-matrix printers.