Round 3

jpfarm

Hi, All,

Haven't posted much on this round as it seemed redundent on my previouse post. It has now been almost 2 months since my second round. Can't verify the changes I think i am seeing, balance and longivity while standing. I guess the great thing is that all of my earlier improvemnts are holding, sight in blind eye is holding at about 60 percent improved range of vision (hopefully will continue to improve), aches and pains in joints is still gone, headaches (haven't had one since October) & I am still felling great.

I am going for my third and final round next week (1-15-09), hopefully it will do as much or more than the previouse ones. One thing I can't get out of my mind is what most of you have stated that you don't usually see improvements for a long time some have said at least 7 months, if this holds true in my case, the best is yet to come. I'll give you an update when I get back.

Best wishes to all of you,
JP

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
Here's wishing you a good trip. I believe it depends on the type of cells, what may be added to them and each individual as to how long improvements will be seen. I would think that taking care of yourself after getting therapy would need to be thrown in the mix too. If you suddenly break your foot right after treatment, the stem cells may rush to help repair it, thus robbing your eye (or whatever area might have been helped more without the foot break). The same with poor habits such as smoking or eating foods full of nitrates, etc. In some diseases, I also think it may be a combination of gene therapy and stem cells that finally reverses the disease. Maybe, we should bring this question up again for the Ask the Doctor forum. It's a good one and always interesting to see what response is given.