Report from Mollybee

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
I've been holding on to what I have gained after stem cell therapy June 5th. I
have also noticed an increase in stamina. I can walk uphill better and do more
things in a day. My back hasn't improved yet and I have had a little G. I.
irritation from trying to take all of the recommended supplements. But, overall
I am doing fine. I just got back from my family reunion camping trip. I hadn't
been able to go for 5 years so it was good to see everyone again!!

I too have ups and downs but they aren't as steep as they used to be!! I am ever
hopeful that I will gain enough gut function to eat again.
Sincerely
Molly
ps I don't know how to get this posted on the group board.....could you tell me
how???? Or just go ahead and post it for me.:)

arqui

you're uplifting

Hi Barbare,
You're experience with the TREATMENT is very uplifting! I am considering doing it myself.
I better introduce myself. I am Jorge Hernadez, am a gentleman 53 years old. was first diagnosed with MS in 1981, I was active then. Blurred vision and balance problems send me to the doctors. Presently I get around in a power chair and use a ceiling lift trsnsfer. My vision is not good as I see blurry sometimes double, sure the years don't help! Well, as you can see you're experience is very uplifting!
I would appreciate it if you would share more of you're experiences with me. Both present day and the past!
Following is my contact information, please contact me, I'll learn lots.
email:arqui@aol.com
phone: 954 923 0273
Thanks
Jorge

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
Welcome Jorge

Jorge - Glad to have you as a member. I am hoping Mollybee will respond to you as she suffers from MS. Also, Ed does. I have asked him to get in touch with you because the changes he has had are fantastic. I do not have MS. I suffer from COPD and my changes are nothing short of a miracle either. I have gone from no hope to planning on many, many more years to enjoy here on this earth.
The progress one makes with stem cell therapy is not overnight (although some changes you will notice immediately), but it is a steady progression of improvement. Little things and they all add up. I will be more than happy to call you if you would like, I just want to make sure you realize I do not suffer from MS. Jeannine was my stem cell mate (we got treatment on the same day). We have written a book together as I am sure you have noticed if you have read those posts and in it we do document before and after in minute detail. Some of the proceeds from the sale of the book are going to this forum to maintain it and to start a fund for those who cannot afford the full cost of treatment. I cannot thank the people who already purchased one enough and I also am very grateful to those who are making this forum successful through their participation. There really isn't another forum moderated by stem cell patients where a person can go for support. It would have been a dream come true to have had this available when she and I went. We didn't have that and it was downright scary not knowing anything. We did manage to get through it all and the results are this forum, our book and two very ecstatic women who feel better everyday. Our other moderator, Larry was number 3 in line and he has come through with flying colors also. He does a lot of behind the scenes research, so just because you don't see him post as much as we do, believe me he is there along with several of the other Pioneers. I will mention that patients with MS sometimes do need a booster to see even greater improvement. I know Ed's vision and many other problems he was encountering have vanished.

shazza

Jorge - Glad to have you as a member. I am hoping Mollybee will respond to you as she suffers from MS. Also, Ed does. I have asked him to get in touch with you because the changes he has had are fantastic. I do not have MS. I suffer from COPD and my changes are nothing short of a miracle either. I have gone from no hope to planning on many, many more years to enjoy here on this earth.
The progress one makes with stem cell therapy is not overnight (although some changes you will notice immediately), but it is a steady progression of improvement. Little things and they all add up. I will be more than happy to call you if you would like, I just want to make sure you realize I do not suffer from MS. Jeannine was my stem cell mate (we got treatment on the same day). We have written a book together as I am sure you have noticed if you have read those posts and in it we do document before and after in minute detail. Some of the proceeds from the sale of the book are going to this forum to maintain it and to start a fund for those who cannot afford the full cost of treatment. I cannot thank the people who already purchased one enough and I also am very grateful to those who are making this forum successful through their participation. There really isn't another forum moderated by stem cell patients where a person can go for support. It would have been a dream come true to have had this available when she and I went. We didn't have that and it was downright scary not knowing anything. We did manage to get through it all and the results are this forum, our book and two very ecstatic women who feel better everyday. Our other moderator, Larry was number 3 in line and he has come through with flying colors also. He does a lot of behind the scenes research, so just because you don't see him post as much as we do, believe me he is there along with several of the other Pioneers. I will mention that patients with MS sometimes do need a booster to see even greater improvement. I know Ed's vision and many other problems he was encountering have vanished.
hi barbara
did mollybee have stemcell treatment at the same clinic as you and the others?
sharon

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
Mollybee

Yes, she did have treatment at the same place. I didn't know that and when she first posted, I contacted her to find out where she got her treatment. That's how I found out. Then, small world as it is, it turns out that she and Nelson (nelo), one of our original Pioneers members had treatment on the same day so they had met.

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
New report from Mollybee

Here is the latest from Mollybee. I had e-mailed her to see how she was doing. She is one special person.

Hi Barbara,
I'm sorry I haven't written sooner but you caught me right in the middle of moving. Needless to say I only had enough energy to get through the strenuous days and crash at night. We love our new place though and are very comfortable.

I am doing OK as long as I don't eat or take any oils that I am allergic to....I've been keeping my fatty acid levels up by putting oil on my skin and taking a small quantity orally...so far so good.

I haven't had very much pain from my G.I. tract and once again the constant diarrhea has not been around since I stopped taking the oils and changed the supplemental enzymes I was taking. That's good news.

However, the downside of not getting enough oils is the increase in inflammation from CFS/FM plus the effect of the winter months (lots of muscle pain and aching) so I am still on pain medication.

Overall though I would say if I hadn't received the stem cells I wouldn't even be here writing this e-mail and I have had some kind of underlying strength and stamina to get through some pretty physically demanding events. I have never regretted doing it and I would do it again in a minute if I had the financial means.
Thank You for thinking of me
Molly

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
A more recent update from Molly

Hi Barbara,
I am doing OK. I have had to work at getting on better pain and sleep medication this winter. I am in the process of working with the CFS/FM center in Seattle. They did extensive testing which I will get the results around the end of February. Then we will see if there is anything they can do for me.

One benefit that has remained since my trip for stem cell therapy is that I have had absolutely no diarrhea since the day of treatment. So something really helped there....I still think that stem cell therapy should be a series instead of just one treatment.

Hope you are doing well and will let you know if anything significant shows up from the tests.
Sincerely
Molly

Note from Barbara - some clinics do offer treatment over a 2-3 week period. I do think we will be seeing a lot of improvements on the way MS is treated in the not so distant future. I look forward to Molly's next report.